Which streaming service do you use?

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
You probably want to post this in the Gen Pop forum

we seem to have all of em, and it’s still cheaper than cable. Disney/ESPN/Hulu bundle, HBO, Netflix, Paramount+ (PawPatrol & UCL soccer). If you have kids, Disney+ is clutch. Grownups use HBO & Netflix the most

Reactions: MathDebater and jkb

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
You probably want to post this in the Gen Pop forum

we seem to have all of em, and it’s still cheaper than cable. Disney/ESPN/Hulu bundle, HBO, Netflix, Paramount+ (PawPatrol & UCL soccer). If you have kids, Disney+ is clutch. Grownups use HBO & Netflix the most
oops.

brain impaired because my ear' still plugged.

• Sad
Reactions: oeste858

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
If you haven’t already, just try one of those urgent-care clinics. The Marquee one in PB sucked out my ear a couple years ago. Took a few min.
Did that. He said the wax was behind the boney growth and he couldn't get it out. He suggested a ENT. I requested a referral but myprimary care wants to see me first. First available appt was next week. And THEN I can go to a ENT. I hope. Actually I'd hope it just opens up. Don't feel like getting my ear drilled.

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
I have a roku and use the free apps.I like tubi it has lots of movies including surf movies and stab stuff . I watch a lot of you tube also which you can use to stream wsl comps on the big screen:shaka:.only pay for hbo which is like 10 bucks.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I have Sling.

It has a good variety of basic channels and packages you can buy into if you want something specific.

One thing it doesn't have is local channels but I get those through my internet service provider.

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
We use youtube tv. Works well. Its pretty much like a regular cable service with a channel lineup, live sports, news....mixed with movies and unlimited dvr. Used to be $50 when we first signed up which seemed good coming from cable but they been hiking it up lately. Now its 65. Think they have a free trial.

Reactions: tenover

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
Yep, YouTube TV is the way to go. We tried Hulu at first but the UI sucked, it was slow and it didn't offer the stuff we usually wanted to watch. Seems like YouTube TV has everything, both local and otherwise. We also have Netflix because, well.... Just because:unsure: