Do you even like your spouse?

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Yea ive since learned my lesson. Ive been hitting these apps for a while - had some things turn into longish relationships, had some turn into good reliable booty calls, and some just dissasters from the get go.

Id never do dinner on a first date anymore period. Living in LA thats asking for a 150 dollar bill just to sit with a girl you know right off the bat you aint into.
the fug are you taking a first tinder date to a nice joint with expensive drinks for?! mightas well be.sixth grade and you're buying her a $100 bracelet. Pickup the best burritos you can get, make your own cocktail jug in a damn coffe thermos, take her somebullshat place scenic and you'vespent well under $40 (dont' waste top shel fon a tinder date), look like youhave "soul" or some bullshat like that, and fid out right away if she is a fancy lop or if shes ready to rock.

that beig said...my last app date(quite some time ago) thought i was funny and cute because i wanted to cuddle. in reality, i was afraid for my life and praying she'd get bored and fall aslee before she decided to hold a knife to my throw and force me to get naked.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
the fug are you taking a first tinder date to a nice joint with expensive drinks for?! mightas well be.sixth grade and you're buying her a $100 bracelet. Pickup the best burritos you can get, make your own cocktail jug in a damn coffe thermos, take her somebullshat place scenic and you'vespent well under $40 (dont' waste top shel fon a tinder date), look like youhave "soul" or some bullshat like that, and fid out right away if she is a fancy lop or if shes ready to rock.

that beig said...my last app date(quite some time ago) thought i was funny and cute because i wanted to cuddle. in reality, i was afraid for my life and praying she'd get bored and fall aslee before she decided to hold a knife to my throw and force me to get naked.
some girls want that filet instead of the carne asada. :foreheadslap:

also some girls are turned off to the idea of "just drinks" - also I'm in the land of wanna be Kardashians and I also go after the wrong type of girls every time.

Covid was a weird time to be dating in general. I met a brazza for coffee in May after a zoom date LOL WTF and we wound up together until December. Then after that long of only hanging with her pretty much we couldnt stand one another.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
If you commit to a dinner date without at least FaceTiming them to hear their voice and see that their facial definition is legit and not the result of them stretching their double chin out as far as possible for a photo, then you are a simp who deserves to sit thru an awkward dinner in public with a boring troglodyte.

Never commit to a dinner date first, and try to meet at a place that doesn’t have much in the way of food options either.
ten commandments level sh!t

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yea ive since learned my lesson. Ive been hitting these apps for a while - had some things turn into longish relationships, had some turn into good reliable booty calls, and some just dissasters from the get go.

Id never do dinner on a first date anymore period. Living in LA thats asking for a 150 dollar bill just to sit with a girl you know right off the bat you aint into.
Don't get me wrong, I learned that one the hard way too :drowning: Even had at least a few turn a "drinks" date into dinner, at the trendy overpriced type of places as well :foreheadslap: The ones where I allowed that were good looking enough, otherwise I would've stepped out but wasn't looking to spend that kinda cash either.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
CAn you stop humble bragging foe once?!
:monkey:
I’m trying. ;)

It works out, when she’s here it’s 96 hours straight that we’re within 50 meters of each other. She makes sure of that, she can run faster than I can hobble. She has an extremely strong character.

The rest of the time with los nietos, mamá, hermanas, tías y cuánta hija de su pinche madre de la family. Then there’s the choping, laundry, yard work and cleaning the house in town.

It’s not uncommon for me to go from myself and two dogs to 12 people and a pack of mutts overnight.

She understands my visiting gringo friends and accepts them as part of the household. She knows they come here to surf and the importance of that to some people.

A bigger question is how your spouse really feels about you?

Hey Skully, the donkey show is full of myth, if it happened it was before my time. In 1968 when my next door neighbor got back from the nam he took me to tj, told my parents we were going to visit his ship in San Diego overnight. My dad was a former chief engineer both navy and merchant marine , he said riiiiiigggght.

That’s when I found out that women can smoke cigarettes, shoot pool balls with pretty good aim considering, with that thang.

Anything like that in Connecticut?

Reactions: santacruzin

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
When you reach that age where your parents become your children, irregardless of their level of self-sufficiency into late late years, and your spouse says to you, "why send them to a residence when we have the space, and the time, to care for him/her here?" And then proceeds to do everything she can, despite the whole "mother-in-law thing", to make them feel at home. .... You know she's a keeper.

Especially when there are other siblings capable, and even a better fit, for them.

Though in all honesty, she "showed herself" as a keeper long, long before that.

Not only do I like her, I love her. She's The Goods!

May 24, 2020
I love my wife very much. We've been married for 2 years now. The most interesting thing is that we met on the dating site https://www.uadreams.com/. We talked for about a year, so we decided to meet for the first time. Everything went very quickly, and we fell in love with each other. My wife seems to be my soul mate, which many people always look for, and most do not succeed. In fact, I consider myself lucky because there are a lot of freaks and strange people on dating sites. I have come across such people many times. So you can say that I hit the jackpot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Tinder Rules that have worked for me here - but must realize many here want to experience a BULE w nsa and have they all say it is just sexercise - I am willing to submit myself to this "usage" bc all cultures must be shared - I am a true humanitarian and am for the advancement of the human race and will do my best to make this world a better place.

Talk on phone before hand
Verify weight in photos - amazing how honest they are
Meet but before scout out local hotels for quick easy access
goal is 20/20
meet and in 20 minutes to a room
total cost of experience including a room less than $20 (cant afford that $150 meal Kardashian scene)
20/20

....and no I do not wear a cape - here to help just to help
1662990588225.png

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Of the 12 teachers my wife was working with when we got married 10 are divorced. A couple of those after 25+ years of marriage.

• Sad
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I'm glad my wife stuck with me during my fat and drunk phase.

Now SHE'S glad she stuck with me for my sober and lean phase :waving: :dancing:

Reactions: Nick Kron

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If you commit to a dinner date without at least FaceTiming them to hear their voice and see that their facial definition is legit and not the result of them stretching their double chin out as far as possible for a photo, then you are a simp who deserves to sit thru an awkward dinner in public with a boring troglodyte.

Never commit to a dinner date first, and try to meet at a place that doesn’t have much in the way of food options either.
The last time I dated Facetime hadn't been invented yet