Album Surfboards

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13

@oeste858 turned me on to these. Currently in my album balance but worked perfectly in his twinsman

great foil

thekadvang

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 29, 2013
i think we're central
tried a bunch of different twins in the plasmic and the AMT is the hammah; super squirty and just the right amount of release. i weigh 155 so def would need a bigger fin if you weigh much more

i think duffy turned me onto fins with more cant working in a board with a deep double/channel like the plasmic, big mahalos duffy!!!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
tried a bunch of different twins in the plasmic and the AMT is the hammah; super squirty and just the right amount of release. i weigh 155 so def would need a bigger fin if you weigh much more

i think duffy turned me onto fins with more cant working in a board with a deep double/channel like the plasmic, big mahalos duffy!!!
I wish they’d make a bigger AMT.

I need to try them in my DA Plasmic.

Those deep concaves create a lot of suction.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I got some personal issues with Matt (he sued a buddy of mine over an incident in the water) so I would never order a board from him - people seem to love his boards though - but I think he is just a pussy dickhead with way over priced boards for this skill level and experience in the shaping room.

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
:porcorn:
[/QUOTE
This is back when Matt was new to the area and got bitch slapped (not a full beatdown) by a lifetime local for being a prick - cost my buddy a ton of money for something that was over. Shows his character and arrogance - how on earth does he think he deserves the prices he charges. He is a good amateur shaper at best in my opinion.

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
I got some personal issues with Matt (he sued a buddy of mine over an incident in the water) so I would never order a board from him - people seem to love his boards though - but I think he is just a pussy dickhead with way over priced boards for this skill level and experience in the shaping room.
Show us the t!ts on this, man