Bugmen will eat bugs

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Your ilk was having a fit about lentils like 6 months ago. Are you new to this brand of chicken little-ing?
This may be true. Find me the post. I’ve been pushing legumes also.

No legume soup for you.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Wait, so you're pro-lentil AND anti-bug? You are a strange one. :monkey:
I’ve been to the third world including India and their governments haven’t convinced them to eat bugs. Seems like the propaganda has been effective if you’re putting lentils on the same level as bugs.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
I’ve been to the third world including India and their governments haven’t convinced them to eat bugs. Seems like the propaganda has been effective if you’re putting lentils on the same level as bugs.
ifallalot please explain this to him

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
What about Thailand? No government convincing there:

Anyway, had some spoiled barley soaked and herb infused water this weekend, various side dishes of plant embryos, bacterially clotted dairy stolen from mama cows, and grilled muscle tissue from a variety of vertebra gifted animals as well as non-skeletal creatures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Subway and Aruka

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
What about Thailand? No government convincing there:

Anyway, had some spoiled barley soaked and herb infused water this weekend, various side dishes of plant embryos, bacterially clotted dairy stolen from mama cows, and grilled muscle tissue from a variety of vertebra gifted animals as well as non-skeletal creatures.
I thought we had a shortage of bees. At any rate, even in countries where they eat them they're not a staple. My college roommate was Vietnamese and he never mentioned eating bugs nor did he ever do so. They're not on the menu in Japan. Maybe they are in parts of China but typically they eat pork and chicken.

Why don't y'all get out your bushcraft books and tell us what it says about eating bugs.