***Official Stanley Cup Thread***

SeaFoamGreen

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 10, 2009
NorOR
Good series and some awesome games. Avs are insanely fast and pretty young. Florida hockey is weird to me, always has been, but that team just grinds. Stocked my boys got em en route to the 2018 Cup. Until next season..... GoCAPs!

Last edited:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Good series and some awesome games. Avs are insanely fast and pretty young. Florida hockey is weird to me, always has been, but that team just grinds. Stocked my boys got em en route to the 2018 Cup. Until next season..... GoCAPs!
Agree with Florida being weird one trip I made never seen a stranger crowd but hockey makes sense in sunshine state. Like left hand turn circuit with crashes hockey has fights plus almost everyone from mid and East coast retire and want to see hockey.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
It is on '22. That could be fun, I'll run a couple sim games and see how it goes
I think my adult son had ps4 maybe I well have to get ps5 and play him on line:computer: Taught my son hockey when he was little on Sega he loved the redwings I was always the Avs:cheers:

Watervalley

OTF status
Dec 27, 2016
Huh
hes a dude a riot great people , we don't win in 89 without him , Flyers ? Torterella ? that's a mistake , Brad McCrimmon was a good friends of ours his stories of those days remarkable he was even better human being , Saskatchewan farm boy a beast IMG_5065.JPG

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Tanner

Phil Edwards status
Jul 30, 2003
Point Loma
Visit site
hes a dude a riot great people , we don't win in 89 without him , Flyers ? Torterella ? that's a mistake , Brad McCrimmon was a good friends of ours his stories of those days remarkable he was even better human being , Saskatchewan farm boy a beast View attachment 132637
Like most longtime Flyers fans (I will date myself and share that I was at the last Cup parade in '75 as an 8 year old! :LOL:), I also think hiring Torts was a big f-ing mistake. McCrimmon is always mentioned as one of the best D-men the team ever had. Very sad that he left us so young and tragically. Captain Dave Poulin behind him, and I believe that's Tom Gorence on the right. Prob at a charity softball game that the team did (and may still be doing, for all I know) for years.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Watervalley

OTF status
Dec 27, 2016
Huh
Like most longtime Flyers fans (I will date myself and share that I was at the last Cup parade in '75 as an 8 year old! :LOL:), I also think hiring Torts was a big f-ing mistake. McCrimmon is always mentioned as one of the best D-men the team ever had. Very sad that he left us so young and tragically. Captain Dave Poulin behind him, and I believe that's Tom Gorence on the right. Prob at a charity softball game that the team did (and may still be doing, for all I know) for years.

wow your for real Broadstreet bully , Poulin can talk he's great on tsn hockey games when he goes back to those years that doc on the flyers way back hbo was all-time , I'd still take that team the era over anything we watch now