Roe v Wade - DONE!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
When you have another body inside you it’s not just your body anymore.

Nature is unfair.
It's not a body, it's a tissue that has a potential to become a body.

Not a baby, not a child, not a human.

Fetus has zero rights.
Mother has the rights because she's actually alive.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Do you support late term abortion up to the moment of birth?
I might find it abhorrent, but yes. Up until that thing is out, it's the mothers to do with as she will, be it horrific to some or even most people. It's literally connected to her body. I don't get into the abortion thing because to me, it is in fact "killing" but i believe that it's essentially the one time killing is acceptable, no matter what various religions might say about it. Mothers have been killing unwanted babies for millions of years, long before the goat herders started compiling and writing down "bible stories" that somehow led to the cluster-f%$k that is modern "Christianity"

not so long ago, depriving a mother of her right to kill an unwanted or unsustainable baby would probably have gotten YOU aborted by the clan elders, especially if the Mammoth Hunts were particularly unsuccessful that year

Remember kids- Democracy isn't just about majority rule, it's also about the protection of the minority. And if a majority of "Christians" think it's their duty to outlaw a sacred though terrible right, then it's up to our constitution, courts, elected officials, or the black market, to make sure those who DO NOT oppose abortion are not persecuted

I f#$king hate people sometimes.

Reactions: mundus

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I might find it abhorrent, but yes. Up until that thing is out, it's the mothers to do with as she will, be it horrific to some or even most people. It's literally connected to her body. I don't get into the abortion thing because to me, it is in fact "killing" but i believe that it's essentially the one time killing is acceptable, no matter what various religions might say about it. Mothers have been killing unwanted babies for millions of years, long before the goat herders started compiling and writing down "bible stories" that somehow led to the cluster-f%$k that is modern "Christianity"

not so long ago, depriving a mother of her right to kill an unwanted or unsustainable baby would probably have gotten YOU aborted by the clan elders, especially if the Mammoth Hunts were particularly unsuccessful that year

Remember kids- Democracy isn't just about majority rule, it's also about the protection of the minority. And if a majority of "Christians" think it's their duty to outlaw a sacred though terrible right, then it's up to our constitution, courts, elected officials, or the black market, to make sure those who DO NOT oppose abortion are not persecuted

I f#$king hate people sometimes.
@Random Guy Livecam shot of Subway, in Political, on GromsDad's couch:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
5 pages of people with d1cks arguing about what people with pvssies can legally do with themselves.
IMO none of us (men) should have a say on this.
Women only vote.
It's akin to a bunch of crackers deciding what constitutes racism.

Or a bunch of heteros deciding whether the gays can marry.

It
Is
Not
Up
To
You

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
@Random Guy Livecam shot of Subway, in Political, on GromsDad's couch:

Agreed, I don't belong in here, but i saw the decision flood the webs, and i couldn't resist dropping in here to see how the erBB political animals were reacting. I was not disappointed.

Carry on

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
“In future cases, we should reconsider all of this Court’s substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell.”

the right no longer believes in personal liberties. They want more government involved in peoples personal life decisions. SAD!

Reactions: Aruka and mundus