Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

JJMike

OTF status
Oct 11, 2014
Orange County, Ca
I can get a rocker shot, feels like it will have loads of speed and drive to burn. This is a user friendly, racy board for OC good waves.
I’ve been off performance boards for a few years and coming back into it. Tim grabbed some measurements on a superb 8’0 speed egg Malcolm Campbell shaped me. Dems are 22x3 1/8.

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
I can get a rocker shot, feels like it will have loads of speed and drive to burn. This is a user friendly, racy board for OC good waves.
I’ve been off performance boards for a few years and coming back into it. Tim grabbed some measurements on a superb 8’0 speed egg Malcolm Campbell shaped me. Dems are 22x3 1/8.
do u play for the NFL?

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
What's the deets on the B12?
after chatting with Tim on what id want to do for step up he said a blend of the v-12 and blindspot should do the trick. Basically just a fuller nose outline than the v-12, more foam under the chest etc. originally ordered for indo this month but that got pushed till next year. bringing it down to el salvadore tomorrow for a test run.

SurfMission

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 13, 2009
How was the wait time on that? I just passed my original due date, which was quoted at 12 weeks. I don't mind waiting, just curious...