stretch boards support and board pron thread

spjones123

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 24, 2005
Anyone have 2win fin recommendations (Futures)? They just general say ride with high aspect. The only non keels I currently have are the Rasta’s. Thx

Reactions: rowjimmytour
Mar 19, 2013
Anyone have 2win fin recommendations (Futures)? They just general say ride with high aspect. The only non keels I currently have are the Rasta’s. Thx
I ride mine with the Akila Aipa twin set. Has great hold and drive at the same time. Cant remember a board that felt so good so fast. This board is almost a quiver killer...almost. Ride it in NJ when the waves are really good. Just ordered the 5150 with the fin setup that RowJimmy got. Definitely not taking pictures of the fin measurements though, for obvious reasons.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I like the the Fins Unlimited 2win set very close to the True Ames fiberglass twin set which I use for my Alpha Omega and very nice set of fins made at FU who I really like the fins from Stretch :shaka:
5'8"
170#s

Last edited:

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
I like the futures Alpha K2 twins. They are cheap too. A little better drive than the standard stretch twins, but not as tracky as the Rasta twins.

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
I like the FCS Power Twins in my 2win, Great drive and hold. Not sure if there’s a comparable Futures version floating out there :rolleyes:

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
If they're the over-the-ear type and with good noise cancellation they should provide the added benefit of ear protection, if you use noisy power equipment like sanders and such.
Yes they do
Really bad hearing also :)

I took my buddy who was a manager at Oneill's in the 70's to Stretch's shop to show what a tight shop looks like.

He was blown away , it was good fun . Bill is a fun guy to talk to !

Last edited: