A covd CHristmas rant....

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
SO i've been locked up since Tuesday night brought gnarly effects. oddly, monday early afternoon was booster day., tested positive wednesday and basically gassed out until thursday morning now shut in till the 31st. symptoms now are thankfully just like a cough n cold...as opposed to tuesday and wednesday's death sentence. fiancee was ALMOST over my birthday bender..now this! a few random thoughts from sitting around

1) man...the dog might be the best human being ever
2) thereis somethign really sick and twsited with having ten days to do nothing but stare at a more than respectable stash of booze that i cant drink.
while youtube went on auto or whatever...
3) Damn...that underwood gal can SING
4) Is the Buble guy anything more than a pathetic gay version of COnnick Jr.?
5) Does anyone else want to beat that ed sheerans guy's brains out with a bat or is it just me?

Merry Christmas!

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Fiance?

How bad was Tuesday and Wednesday? U vaxxed?
Feliz Navidad mari.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
seems like everyone is getting covid , I am flying all over this holiday season.. It’s a when I get sick and not if at this point.
Hope you feel better and when is the bachelor party?!?!

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Glad the worst is behind you. Post up if you go down any interesting youtube rabbit holes. I recently blew a few hours watching chiropractors adjust/rub gals in yoga pants, how stuff is made, and also hackers turning the tables on overseas scammers.

How It's Made playlist
No perv stuff going on. He's a doctor. :shrug:

Last edited:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Glad the worst is behind you. Post up if you go down any interesting youtube rabbit holes. I recently blew a few hours watching chiropractors adjust/rub gals in yoga pants, how stuff is made, and also hackers turning the tables on overseas scammers.

How It's Made playlist
No perv stuff going on. He's a doctor. :shrug:
aaahhhhh! I see!! I just need a long sleeve shirt, a tie and suspenders, to rub a Woman's back and play "chop sticks" on her spine .... ?? :monkey:

Last edited:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I have to say your keyboarding skills are much improved....to the detriment of the erBB entertainment value.

Wish you a fast recovery. It always helps when the surf sucks, so at least you're not missing that...for now. And sorry but I'm not gonna wish you trash surf until the 31st....

• Love
Reactions: 20W-50 and blood

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Fiance?

How bad was Tuesday and Wednesday? U vaxxed?
Feliz Navidad mari.
yep

tuesday i thought i was just burning the candle at both ends...then in less than two hours at the ne dof hte night it went from "so tired i have to keep walking or i'm literally going to fall over standing" to "i desparently need the woman to pull over ANYWHERE to get me ANYTHING with meat in it...going to collapse need food NOW" to in bed wearing a long sleeve, a sweatshirt, pants, and socks, drenched in sweat, while having intense cold chills and absolute fatigue death to now just cough and medium fatigue. been a spinner. had both shots...and must have got my third shot right after i contracted the party but before the symptoms kicked in