***Official Ghislane Maxwell Story Isn’t Going Away After 1/20/21 Thread***

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Why wouldn’t trump just pardon her so that she’s grateful and repays the favor by not providing evidence against him?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't see Trump pardoning her. It's far too blatant, and would hurt his prospects for a 2024 run. Plus wouldn't she still be on the hook for state charges?

And Don Winslow is a friggin blowhard. He spins some good yarns, don't get me wrong, but his books are overly wordy and bounce around too much.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I don't see Trump pardoning her. It's far too blatant, and would hurt his prospects for a 2024 run. Plus wouldn't she still be on the hook for state charges?
But he hates women, so, we'll see. And yes, she'd be on the hook for state charges, and if guilty deserves to rot in a state prison. Federal would be too good for her.

Reactions: grapedrink

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
i actually don't think he has very good prospects for 2024 anyway. he's not gonna look any better in the rear view mirror than he does right now and that's not saying much.

had someone tell me today to watch the NY indictments fly within days, if not hours, after 1/20/21. tax evasion, fraud, racketeering etc etc for him and/or his kids. we shall see what comes to pass.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
i actually don't think he has very good prospects for 2024 anyway. he's not gonna look any better in the rear view mirror than he does right now and that's not saying much.

had someone tell me today to watch the NY indictments fly within days, if not hours, after 1/20/21. tax evasion, fraud, racketeering etc etc for him and/or his kids. we shall see what comes to pass.
Scaramucci just said he’d bet the cnn host he was talking to 5k that trump won’t run in 2024. He’d go to 50k, but he’d have to go through a bookie
Gotta trust scaramucci

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Another dumb thread started by hal when he should have been paying attention to his kids.
john4surf -
"The house just signed the $2000 Covid relief payments and have sent the bill to the senate... hmmm. I hope for our many citizens this thing gets passed. It would be a great ending to a really sh!tty year for the nation. Just my 2 cents."

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I dont think anyone really cares about Maxwell anyway except tabloid reporters? I don't. Nothing surprises me anymore, like Epstein and friends liked to hook up with 15 year olds, who doesn't? The media can prosecute anyone they want without real proof, paying attention to this trainwreck sh!t just gives them more power. This is not real life, unless it was you or your daughter with legs behind head.
But if you have video, well that's a horse of another color.
And Chicago murder s aren’t real unless you’re killed!

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Exactly! My sister lived in Chicago for a couple years, but not anymore. I don't think I know anyone who lives there now. Not on my radar but if you say there's murders there, well that happens here once in a while and that's pretty big news. Chicago? Nope.

LOL this is the Politics forum! Sorry, I must've got lost. That was funny.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
  • Haha
Reactions: mundus

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
LMAO

1. Australia
2. Legacy Media
3. "With stories like these, it's not always as simple as "true" or "false.""

Please tell me who's taking the bait here

Let me guess, you think Epstein killed himself too
Wait you actually think Twitter is a better source?

you do realize this isn’t the first time you’ve been duped by Twitter right?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot