True 'colors' of BLM

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Buy from only Black owned businesses.

I think even the Blacks - ones who have some education and class, would dismiss this as divisive and racist garbage.
Why doesn't the corporate media report and publicly condemn this type of stuff ... any guesses?
im fine with people supporting their own. the jewish folk do it to in their communities.

same as support your local shaper.

Reactions: afoaf

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I would rather support a black owned business than buy Chinese sh!t from the Asian style fourth reich. No problem. Business is tough right now. Support your local whenever possible.

With legalized shop lifting, inflation, a lack of willing workers, supply chain issues, American brick and mortar retail is in serious jeopardy IMHO. It's going to be boarded up stores and Amazon for everything.

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I think the shoplifting thing (or fear of it) is going to be the last straw for a lot of businesses.
I've been paying at the register four times when people have brazenly walked out the front door with armloads of sh!t, setting off the alarms, etc. Unless it's over a thousand bucks, the cops won't even come take a report. One place told me this is a multiple times a day occurrence and they can do nothing. They have regulars that they know on sight. They're afraid of getting sued if they attempt to stop the thief. How many thousands of dollars can you lose 7 days a week, write it off as the cost of doing business, and keep going?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I've been paying at the register four times when people have brazenly walked out the front door with armloads of sh!t, setting off the alarms, etc. Unless it's over a thousand bucks, the cops won't even come take a report. One place told me this is a multiple times a day occurrence and they can do nothing. They have regulars that they know on sight. They're afraid of getting sued if they attempt to stop the thief. How many thousands of dollars can you lose 7 days a week, write it off as the cost of doing business, and keep going?
And with California's ridiculous laws if you shoot the person not only will you be possibly liable civilly, you might be dealing with criminal charges as well

Even though that's the obvious solution in the face of governmental failure

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Injure the thief in the process of stopping them = thief sues

Expect an employee to stop them and they get hurt = employee sues, or at the very least a PITA workmans comp claim

It's a lose/lose all around. However I'm confident that democrats will come up with a creative solution to solve the crisis they created :shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The Saudis deal with theft quite well. You might get a repeat offender but only once.

Although I suppose you could hang quite a few clothes on a hook.

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
haha they picked the only house in hancock park with a honda in the driveway. sure they scored big bucks off the nannys backpack.

whats this gotta do with BLM?
take that thuggery back to Compton

LA residents need to stock up on AR-15s / hand grenades

3rd world country incoming