Leaked Captions From Trump's New Book....

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Donald J. Trump is publishing a book of photographs celebrating his time as president, according to a statement from his office.
Titled “Our Journey Together,” the book includes more than 300 photographs and captions written by Mr. Trump.

Using a variety of sources, a plethora of informants and a singular desire to post the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I have received an early release of several of the captions created by Trump to accompany his soon-to-be released #1 Best Seller picture book, available soon.

For the edification of several of you, I shall share them here.
Remember, these are all written by Trump himself.

Caption #1" "ME, walking down an escalator."

Caption #2: "ME, standing in the door of an airplane."

Caption #3: "ME, walking in front of some old English woman named Liz."

Caption #4: "ME, pushing some nobody out of the way so I'll be front and center."

Caption #5: "ME, mocking a disabled reporter by imitating him."

Caption #6: "ME, blowing Putin in public at Helsinki."

Caption #7: "ME, drinking a glass of water using only one hand." (Rare photo.)

Caption #8: "ME, holding up a piece of paper I signed."

Caption #9: "ME, wrapping a flag around myself to appeal to simpletons."

Caption #10: ME, encouraging patriots to "Fight for our country." January, 6th. 2021

There's 290 more but I'm between naps so have to get going here.
Oh, you can order your copy for a piddling $74.99 not autographed, but for $229.99 you can have a copy autographed by Trump himself.

You can get a reasonable facsimile of a Trump autograph by finding a constipated Caterpillar, dipping it in ink and then turning it loose on a piece of paper.

Nobody will know the difference.

Trying to be helpful.

Take care.

• Wow
Reactions: ~rwright~

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Donald J. Trump is publishing a book of photographs celebrating his time as president, according to a statement from his office.
Titled “Our Journey Together,” the book includes more than 300 photographs and captions written by Mr. Trump.

Using a variety of sources, a plethora of informants and a singular desire to post the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I have received an early release of several of the captions created by Trump to accompany his soon-to-be released #1 Best Seller picture book, available soon.

For the edification of several of you, I shall share them here.

Caption #2: "ME, standing in the door of an airplane."

Caption #3: "ME, walking in front of some old English woman named Liz."

Caption #4: "ME, pushing some nobody out of the way so I'll be front and center."

Caption #5: "ME, mocking a disabled reporter by imitating him."

Caption #6: "ME, blowing Putin in public at Helsinki."

Caption #7: "ME, drinking a glass of water using only one hand." (Rare photo.)

Caption #8: "ME, holding up a piece of paper I signed."

Caption #9: "ME, wrapping a flag around myself to appeal to simpletons."

Caption #10: ME, encouraging patriots to "Fight for our country." January, 6th. 2021

There's 290 more but I'm between naps so have to get going here.
Oh, you can order your copy for a piddling $74.99 not autographed, but for $229.99 you can have a copy autographed by Trump himself.

You can get a reasonable facsimile of a Trump autograph by finding a constipated Caterpillar, dipping it in ink and then turning it loose on a piece of paper.

Nobody will know the difference.

Trying to be helpful.

Take care.
Looks like you've got yourself a bad case of TDS. A gunshot to the head should give immediate relief.

• Wow
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!

~snip~

Donnie + the escalator, fuck!!!
:mad: