Pro Surfer Shills

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
The evolution over the last year has gone

CDB oils -> Meme stocks -> jpegs of monkeys

what's next, and how much does it cost to get one of these guys to sell your product?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
The evolution over the last year has gone

CDB oils -> Meme stocks -> jpegs of monkeys

what's next, and how much does it cost to get one of these guys to sell your product?
there must be a bunch of not so well off B,C,D grade "pros" on the NS who you can get to to shill whatever you're trying to sell for cheap, meaning they'd probably take product and little to no cash payment

Last edited:
Reactions: bluemarlin04

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I just stopped with the whole IG thing - it became one giant infomercial for the looneys.

facebook 2.0 but is anyone actually surprised?

I'm getting close. and no, I'm not surprised.

There are a handful of people I still like to see things from. A few accounts that post content that keeps me informed of things that would be difficult to track down otherwise. And a few promoters and business that I follow that do special releases and pop ups that I don't think I'd know how to keep up on.

That being said, with impending, full time fatherhood, I'm not sure how much of it I'll have time or energy for anymore.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i'd endorse prettymuch any product for good money

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Really cut down my insta use the last 2 months and unfollowed alot of peeps. everyone thinks they can be the governor of Hawaii now and really they just all repost the same crap anyways. just fkn surf - no one cares what you think, lol

i think when it finally jumped the shark was this week - Island Boys pimping one of Reef McIntosh's sponsors. g'bye!

Reactions: ZZ Soft Top

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Wouldnt it be creepy if InstaBook targeted/recruited individuals who may only have a thousand or so followers/friends but many of them happen to be wealthy and even influential well known people? thats a hard segment to reach with most traditional media, and certain brands and services would love to get even a few dozen of those eyeballs every day, and maybe pay handsomely for it.
Say you cleverly design your posts and stories so they look NOTHING like an ad or a shill, just somehow displaying and or drawing attention to the brand in some creepy subtle way. And the richies are on the Inst and the Facebook, let me tell you.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
I have an Instagram but I've never posted and the only thing I've ever really done on it is like Neal Miyake pics haha

The powers that be keep trying to bait me in to promotional activity but I refuse to budge

Reactions: Boneroni