YOLO ALERTS

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I used to love black coffee but I tried some of that Laird sperm and wow I really like it. Just enough sweet but not too sweet.
My wife used to hate coffee but she likes black coffee with laird creamer in it now.

I just put a teaspoon amount.
I’m friggin addicted to that crap. But the wife is convinced the high saturated fat from the coconut is elevating my LDL count (bad cholesterol). So, I’ve switched to the new oat milk/macadamia version… which isn’t as creamy and slightly disappointing.

Also, koolaid yoloed the purps plasmic. See his 3-pack yolopalooza on previous page. That bro really knows how to treat hisself!

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Have you ridden the Patterson yet? I only keep asking because I wanted to YOLO that one :) it disappeared from my cart and (not surprisingly) ended up on this thread.

Ended up getting the 6'1" IF15 that they posted shortly after. Same dims. Don't know whether i'd prefer a 6'0" or 6'1" but the 6'1" is an incredible board.
Yes I have dawg. Just rode it for the first time yesterday. The waves were ok but not great so it was a little bit difficult to get a strong impression on the board but here is my initial takeaway.

The board feels sick but also pretty high performance. I'd put it somewhere in between maybe a Lost Driver and Pyzel Radius. This means that it's going to be looking for a decent wave to get going or you're going to have to push it hard. At least that's what it feels like.

It's got what feels like gas pedals on both the front foot and the back foot. Kind of hard to describe but it will accelerate both by leaning forward and driving down the line and also by stepping on your back foot and ripping a turn. Very interesting feel that I don't think I've experienced all that much before. It's very loose and positive/drivey. It paddles pretty well enough for its volume and rocker. I think it might be kind of sensitive to sweet spot and take a little bit of time to get adjusted to. Definitely not as straightforward and easy to surf as say my Two Happy Groveler or Inferno 72.

I think it's going to be an awesome board but I am a little worried that it has a bit too much rocker for OB. We have a lot of long walls and flat spots and sometimes boards with a lot of curve just don't go the distance. Definitely looking forward to getting it out there again.

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
Love that place :love: make sure to get a pizza at arte bianca when in sagres
I missed this till now but ended up there for my wife’s birthday dinner, top notch!

I ended up surfing the board for four days around Peniche. Supertubos wasnt good while I was around unfortunately but I scored a really fun reef set up and some fun beach breaks. I ended up selling the board for 100 euro on the last day without a problem. I was originally hoping for more but it was a yolo, so YOLO. Pixxx to come.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I used to love black coffee but I tried some of that Laird sperm and wow I really like it. Just enough sweet but not too sweet.
My wife used to hate coffee but she likes black coffee with laird creamer in it now.

I just put a teaspoon amount.
are you guys doing the coffee too? Functional mushrooms bra

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
You’re doing it wrong. $10 frother mixes perfectly.

Quiver shot:F1BAA1CA-9C79-4FA2-B419-12F0544015D6.jpeg
YOLO. I get the ones with functional mushrooms. Why not. Slightly earthy taste mostly hidden by coffee… and my big-wave SUP foil endurance has noticeably increased.
:ROFLMAO:

The Instafuel (instant coffee+creamer) is great for camping or just when we run out of beans.

Last edited: