Psaki's Punk the Idiots Show

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The whole idea of rapists being "on the streets" is pretty amusing since most of them are in corporate offices, churches and other positions of power.

Maybe Greg Abbott literally wants to get rid of only the street rapists?

Reactions: mundus

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The press has been facing idiots for decades and have gotten intellectually lazy, and it shows. Psaki on the other hand is orders of magnitude smarter on her feet than any press sectreary I can remember. No contest.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Raise your hand if you don’t think that Doocy kid is a sweet and delicious bag of corn syrup who only has a job at Fox News and Whitehouse press credentials cause of daddy.
I like how he moves the goalposts with literally each independent thought. One sentence it was accounts where $10k moves, the next one it was accounts with a total value of $10k. And he didn't even cut his own dick off in between out of shame for his shill. Good grief.

I mean I don't care that Kushner's dad bought him into Harvard any more than I care Don Jr's dad bought him into Penn. It's what complete shitstains they are as people that irks me, not the nepotism in and of itself.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
This thread is getting more and more embarrassing for you fanboys
your fellow clownies in the press keep serving up big fat softballs and she keeps parking them into the left field bleachers. you'd think they would start doing their homework and getting a little better prepared for these beatings.