WTF is going on with the world's shipping infrastructure?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That post is from last Thursday, you didn’t see the need to respond until now that you have the backing of team Twinkie?

That is rent free.
You mean the fact that he responded 2 days after you posted is supposed to be rent -free?

lololo

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You mean the fact that he responded 2 days after you posted is supposed to be rent -free?

lololo
He responded after Skully, looking for mirth in his own special way, bumped the thread. Classic grillos.

Piling on, 15 yards and loss of down.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Have you looked up the term pathological liar yet?

Please explain how an "algorithm" designed to lead you to new posts routed you to a post that is 2 weeks old with dozens of your posts after it :roflmao: :trout:
Maybe someone liked a two week old post of his and the algo lead him there.
Maybe someone ilked a two week old post his and the goal dealt him there.

Remember the time rice and myself and the rest of the team libuck got into it with FecalFace re: free speech? Remember how that trainwreck, the entirety of team libcuck deep, was shorter than this? Pepperidge farm remembers. Anywho, congratulations, you have more T than all of team libcuck combined. Because we all let it go like Frozen princesses in much shorter order.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Maybe someone liked a two week old post of his and the algo lead him there.
Maybe someone ilked a two week old post his and the goal dealt him there.

Remember the time rice and myself and the rest of the team libuck got into it with FecalFace re: free speech? Remember how that trainwreck, the entirety of team libcuck deep, was shorter than this? Pepperidge farm remembers. Anywho, congratulations, you have more T than all of team libcuck combined. Because we all let it go like Frozen princesses in much shorter order.
Someone with the ridiculous, idiotic ideas that Fecal has needs to be dragged much longer than Elsa will let us

Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It happens to me all the time when I open a thread I haven’t attended in a while. It brings you to the last page you were on, or so it seems. I don’t really look at the dates and like or reply to a post and don’t realize it’s old and I’m a few pages back until after. And then I just let it roll cause I know it’ll get some of your panties in a bunch and it’s fun to watch.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
How dumb do you have to be to think decades-old forum software is using an algorithm?
Of course it's using the algorithm dummy.

When you click on the thread title, the algorithm takes you to the first unread post.

Targeted ads = algorithm

Notifications = algorithm

Also, this forum's software is not "decades old"

Have you figured out what 4k is yet?

It's a real shame that a Boomer has to teach you these things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It happens to me all the time when I open a thread I haven’t attended in a while. It brings you to the last page you were on, or so it seems. I don’t really look at the dates and like or reply to a post and don’t realize it’s old and I’m a few pages back until after. And then I just let it roll cause I know it’ll get some of your panties in a bunch and it’s fun to watch.
When somebody tops an older thread, algo forgets what posts you read so it takes you to the top.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yes it will take you to a specific post that is directly after the one you left off on. Not to a post with dozens of your posts after it :roflmao: :foreheadslap:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
When somebody tops an older thread, algo forgets what posts you read so it takes you to the top.
No, you saw that Skully responded to me and you copy and pasted it from his post.

However if there really is an "algo", it would probably know that you have an unhealthy obsession with my posts and leads you to them, so maybe there is some merit to what you are saying :trout: :roflmao:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yes it will take you to a specific post that is directly after the one you left off on. Not to a post with dozens of your thread after it :roflmao: :foreheadslap:
If I go like one of your posts from 2014 and you click it in activity it takes you back to 2014. They tell me the NW wind howls relentlessly for half the year where you live. Do you goddamn stand on a bluff whizzing into it the whole time?

I understand you don't consider formatting a link to be an algorithm or a heuristic. I do appreciate this eating all your erBB time instead of the latest only on Reddit sh!t you normally come up with.

But the death toll from the nonbinary toy aisle and a few seconds of discomfort at the Evergreen State Starbucks are sorely missing your commentary!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"I never thought leopards would eat MY face,' sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.

Reactions: hal9000