Twin Fins Are Dank

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Meh, I would still try the SOCxLost Cobra Killer before that one (I'm curious about the SOC concaves). But I’m just not a Lost guy. Of the many recent twins from big brands, I think I’d wait for this one. The Pyzels I’ve tried have done everything I hoped they would. Plus, as a bonus, he’s GG-approved as a good dude and shaper. LOL.
http://instagr.am/p/CU6RMeGFab5/
surfs like young occy in the mirror

Reactions: jkb

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Meh, I would still try the SOCxLost Cobra Killer before that one (I'm curious about the SOC concaves). But I’m just not a Lost guy. Of the many recent twins from big brands, I think I’d wait for this one. The Pyzels I’ve tried have done everything I hoped they would. Plus, as a bonus, he’s GG-approved as a good dude and shaper. LOL.
http://instagr.am/p/CU6RMeGFab5/
That Jai kid is really fvcking good.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Was going to ask a serious question about twins and wings (why does everyone add a break point to a board that will naturally be looser?!), but f that now. Here's what real erBB'ers really want to know:

Whatever happened to the Big Ball of Brown thread? Has it gone the way of the Dodo bird? Did anyone save it?

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Was going to ask a serious question about twins and wings (why does everyone add a break point to a board that will naturally be looser?!), but f that now. Here's what real erBB'ers really want to know:

Whatever happened to the Big Ball of Brown thread? Has it gone the way of the Dodo bird? Did anyone save it?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009

What about pissin' in the shower thread:shrug:

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
That is the board we have been dialing in and will be releasing into the wild as soon as we find the space in our production to make a bunch of them...
Pyzel, will these be basically an hpsb or more of an alt boar? Looking forward to seeing this in the wild! :cheers:

also, do u know who the $200 million dollar heiress is that's bankrolling album surboards?