Biden craps his pants and his handlers clear the room, cutting off Boris Johnson mid sentence in the process…

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm sure this won't turn out to be tripe in about 45 seconds...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
At 3 seconds you can hear a fart sound (and Boris looks over at Joe (use headphones)).

At 32 seconds a lady says, “did he sh!t?” and a man responds, “I have no idea, hope the microphone got it…”
oh, the irony...dirty diaper duffy is all in a dither over some dopey dub

ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
oh, the irony...dirty diaper duffy is all in a dither over some dopey dub

ahahahaha
I think it’s cruel and sad what’s being done to Biden and it’s totally bizaro world that so many people, including you, pretend nothing is amiss.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think it’s cruel and sad what’s being done to Biden and it’s totally bizaro world that so many people, including you, pretend nothing is amiss.

you believe the president pooped himself in a press conference apropos of absolutely no evidence

you are also broadcasting your concern for him because you think he's being subjected to elder abuse

you are ridiculous

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
you believe the president pooped himself in a press conference apropos of absolutely no evidence
Evidence? A fart sound, Boris looking over, handlers clearing the room, a person asking “did he sh!t?”

Yeah, he sh!t himself.
you are also broadcasting your concern for him because you think he's being subjected to elder abuse
It is a pretty ugly situation.

What‘s concerning is that the president of the United States is clearly in a state of rapid decline and is barely even there most of time. He sh!t his pants and apparently doesn’t even notice.

And we’re just supposed to pretend all is A-ok.

you are ridiculous
Why, because I won’t pretend Biden is fine?

Reactions: Rlacey111

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
did you watch the rest of the press conference? there is nothing that indicates "rapid decline"

I didn't/don't hear a fart

the reporters' convo at the end is indistinguishable, they quickly move on...

there is literally nothing here to indicate that a grown man pooped himself

correction, all indications seem to infer that you have pooped yourself (again)

ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: sizzld1

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

you are ridiculous
There was a postex that went on incessantly for four years about Trump’s mushroom dick, orange jizz, screwing his daughter.

This is just the beginning.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
There was a postex that went on incessantly for four years about Trump’s mushroom dick, orange jizz, screwing his daughter.

This is just the beginning.
there is a difference between being derogatory in pursuit of a laugh and someone who keeps making threads on the subject projecting sincere concern

Boris says, "we'll take one more question"

they take the question

then the admins kick everyone out

but...to Duffy, the fearless, independent thinking, virtue signaling psychopath....Biden pooped

ok?! \(o0)/

Reactions: plasticbertrand

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
there is a difference between being derogatory in pursuit of a laugh and someone who keeps making threads on the subject projecting sincere concern

Boris says, "we'll take one more question"

they take the question

then the admins kick everyone out

but...to Duffy, the fearless, independent thinking, virtue signaling psychopath....Biden pooped

ok?! \(o0)/

Be that as it may, buckle up. He creates a target rich environment.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Seems some people's thought process coming out of the past 4 years is "remember how annoying the left wing imbeciles were about Trump? That's nothing. Look how much of an idiot I can make myself out to be."

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
They cut the PM off literally mid-sentence. Aggressively. Hysterically even. Odd to say the least.

No way he makes the end of the term. They're going to have to start keeping him under wraps in the afternoons as he goes into the sundowners thing.

To be fair, it's probably worth noting that older people can have incontinence problems without having dementia.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Seems some people's thought process coming out of the past 4 years is "remember how annoying the left wing imbeciles were about Trump? That's nothing. Look how much of an idiot I can make myself out to be."
And like I said above, it’s just beginning. More winning.