Capitol Riots/Insurrection Part Deux?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Flip a coin, although the organizer was a former Trump staffer.
All the more reason to not gamble on a coin flip. When there are no more Trump staffers/supporters you’ll still find something to be miserable about. At least you’ll always have that.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
American dog culture is gross
The Italians I work with don't understand American dog culture, they find it disturbing. "The problem is these people treat their dogs better than they treat people." There's some truth there.

I just took my almost 15 year old mutt to the vet for the first time in over two years. He's eating, has energy, &c, has some nerve damage in his rear legs (he's probably part German Shep), that's why we took him. Motherfvcker wants $500 for x-ray and then like $2000 to put him under and clean his teeth. He's like 100 fucking years old. Fvkk off. I wonder how many people go for it.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
All the more reason to not gamble on a coin flip. When there are no more Trump staffers/supporters you’ll still find something to be miserable about. At least you’ll always have that.
Says the bitter old nonsurfing expat who spends his golden years insulting people on the internet.

• Dislike
Reactions: Sharky and hal9000

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Says the bitter old nonsurfing expat who spends his golden years insulting people on the internet.
Bitter, no. Old is relative, I’m 66. Do you have a specific problem with people 66 years old? What is your cutoff age? Waves were good today, if you were to live to 400 years old in your present state of health you’re never gonna catch as many quality waves as I have in any given month. Expat, yes. You and your ilk are constantly whining about what it’s like where you live. Why da fuk would I want to experience that. Ni por pendejo.

The truth hurts?

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The Italians I work with don't understand American dog culture, they find it disturbing. "The problem is these people treat their dogs better than they treat people." There's some truth there.

I just took my almost 15 year old mutt to the vet for the first time in over two years. He's eating, has energy, &c, has some nerve damage in his rear legs (he's probably part German Shep), that's why we took him. Motherfvcker wants $500 for x-ray and then like $2000 to put him under and clean his teeth. He's like 100 fucking years old. Fvkk off. I wonder how many people go for it.
don't get me started, man....

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Bitter, no. Old is relative, I’m 66. Do you have a specific problem with people 66 years old? What is your cutoff age? Waves were good today, if you were to live to 400 years old in your present state of health you’re never gonna catch as many quality waves as I have in any given month. Expat, yes. You and your ilk are constantly whining about what it’s like where you live. Why da fuk would I want to experience that. Ni por pendejo.

The truth hurts?
66 is def too old, would not bang. The truth hurts?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

The truth hurts?
As opposed to not living here and whining? As good as your spot is I have surfed locations way better as well as surfing your neck of the woods. As for not being bitter? Work on the self awareness.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Did you step in dog sh!t recently?
tell me how much you enjoy your neighbors pissing all shitting all over your front lawn

and then remember I don't have a front lawn

some bitch curbed her dog on a potted fern by my front door

these people are disgusting

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
tell me how much you enjoy your neighbors pissing all shitting all over your front lawn

I am dog owner/lover, people who do not pick up their dog crap are the lowest form of scum and probably all Republicans :)

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I have concrete in front of my place on dog sh!t alley and someone didn't pick it up.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I have concrete in front of my place on dog sh!t alley and someone didn't pick it up.
your setup is almost identical to mine

dog in an apartment: crazy to me

dog with full time office gig: crazy to me

not picking up after your dog: crazy to me

putting dog poop bag along trail and claiming you're "coming back for it": crazy to me

karen so crazy