Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
thinking of finally unloading most of my collection as age is really taking it's course on the body
any suggestions?
I hate craigslist and consignment
someone recommended the facebook marketplace
I hate the process of selling so many lowballer aholes
what to keep what to let go so sad

All.jpg

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
thinking of finally unloading most of my collection as age is really taking it's course on the body
any suggestions?

View attachment 112982
I actually listed some boards on craigslist like 10 days ago and already sold a dozen. New boards prices have gone up and the waits are still long so if you want to sell it's still a good time, I think. In the past it hardly felt worth the hassle even as much as I enjoy telling lowballers to suck a fat one.

emmohl80

Nep status
Oct 17, 2010
any suggestions?

View attachment 112982
I have a few old magic boards I'll prob keep forever just for the memories. Always let my girls paint on them once I've retired them. They just sit in the corner of my shop. When I'm old and my body quits I'll keep em around just to feel up every now and then. Would be weird to not have any sticks around the house.
But yes selling boards is a pain in the ass.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I actually listed some boards on craigslist like 10 days ago and already sold a dozen. New boards prices have gone up and the waits are still long so if you want to sell it's still a good time, I think. In the past it hardly felt worth the hassle even as much as I enjoy telling lowballers to suck a fat one.
How much are you asking for your used boars? I listed a couple and have been surprised they haven’t sold.
Consignment is so much easier than CL.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
any suggestions?

View attachment 112982
Any board swaps "flee market deal" around your area? Or maybe you can make own with others neutral site bbq hotdogs etc :shrug:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
How much are you asking for your used boars? I listed a couple and have been surprised they haven’t sold.
Consignment is so much easier than CL.
Anywhere from like 350-500. Mostly PU boards that I outgrew and had been sitting for a few years. I got 500 for my Fling which was in good shape. Compared to the last time I tried to sell boards on Craigs this was a smashing success.

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
Anywhere from like 350-500. Mostly PU boards that I outgrew and had been sitting for a few years. I got 500 for my Fling which was in good shape. Compared to the last time I tried to sell boards on Craigs this was a smashing success.
aruka whats' you job if u dont mind me asking. with o many boards and shippings like 10 gradn a year!