Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Seems as an appropriate place as any to post.

I'm in the process of refinancing my house - not to buy venerial dark arts album borts with adamantium stringers - but it seems they want me to start budgeting for them? :D

Wonder if my broker will understand if I just put "YOLO" into the budget?

View attachment 112801
Have you talked to your broker about Yield Offset Leveraged Options?

I am not a financial advisor.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Any particular reason for the FCS / Futures mix?
I'm an FCS man... the two on the left are my custom orders. The Hydroshort on the right is one of Dan's personals and I think he prefers Futures.

Which brings to mind a question... on twins/keels do most prefer Futures or FCS?

Reactions: waxfoot

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Did you put a Firewire sticker on the OB1 or did you get your hands on a prototype?
I put it on there thinking maybe Firewire would consider it for a model in their line up. The OB1 is pretty amazing.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
I'm an FCS man... the two on the left are my custom orders. The Hydroshort on the right is one of Dan's personals and I think he prefers Futures.

Which brings to mind a question... on twins/keels do most prefer Futures or FCS?
My twins are futures and the other boards are FCS. No reason, other than when i ordered my Gary McNeill, that he had fins for the board that came in Futures only. It was my first ever twin, so pragmatism over all else meant that any twin i order from now on, will be futures.