Some Drama with Everyone's Favorite!

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
jiu jitsu is cool -- someone turning the tables despite being knocked down on their backs, little guys being able to defeat big guys, the whole deal. It's learning jiu jitsu in the context of surfing that's lame. I think he's said in interviews that he learned jiu jitsu to be able to defend himself surfing, right? which he sees as being necessary due to some anti-longboarder prejudice. but man, if people are constantly wanting to fight you while you're surfing you're probably doing something wrong.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
jiu jitsu is cool -- someone turning the tables despite being knocked down on their backs, little guys being able to defeat big guys, the whole deal.
It's more complicated than that

It's learning jiu jitsu in the context of surfing that's lame. I think he's said in interviews that he learned jiu jitsu to be able to defend himself surfing, right?
I would think working on your egg beater and punching would be more important.

which he sees as being necessary due to some anti-longboarder prejudice. but man, if people are constantly wanting to fight you while you're surfing you're probably doing something wrong.
DING DING DING!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
To be clear: I respect jitz as a part of MMA and as a sport, but it's clear that it is also a way for Brazzos to scam suburban moms. Brazzos "respect the hustle" and nowhere is this more evident than in the spread of their cancerous McDojo system and proliferation of intermediate belts and promotion fees.

For suburban UMC hipsters like Joel Jitsu, I think the jitz is a way to earn cred in the lineup despite surfing like a sissy. For some of the pro practioners, it's the awareness that they're small and the Brazzos will continue to drop in unless you're friends with another Brazzo such as the owner of the local McDojo.
Interesting perspective…:foreheadslap:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It's more complicated than that

I would think working on your egg beater and punching would be more important.

DING DING DING!
Lol. You don’t think jiu jitsu practitioners do strength training?

Pretty much everyone I train with also does strength training.

Reactions: santacruzin

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Lol. You don’t think jiu jitsu practitioners do strength training?

Pretty much everyone I train with also does strength training.
You've been north/south in too many brazzo butts. I said, "It's more complicated than that" not "jiu jitsu practitioners do not strength train." There are still a lot of believers in old, untrue tropes in the martial arts community. Joel Jitsu appears to be one.

Reactions: bluemarlin04

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I've made some shitious board in my time as a shapesman, but they'll all gone better than those Hydrodynamica faggot butthulls. The "alternative craft" crew are the trannies of the surf world. Everyone else is wrong, they are right and they try to elevate their retarded shapes into higher beings despite obvious shortcomings in the desigs.

With Joel Tudor it's hard to figure out even where to start. 100% idiot.

g2g
Tucker Carlson is on soon!

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Hilarious!

Richard "Fidel Castro" Kenvin, of La Jolla, in a previously missed incident of whiny activism!:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Hilarious!

Richard "Fidel Castro" Kenvin, of La Jolla, in a previously missed incident of whiny activism!:

Is that really RK? Why does he have a gunt? Is he biologically male? What's going on here?

Edit:

I’m not surprised the little punk slandered you and left you holding the bag. Lastly, for now, he surfs like a girl and had to take up jujitsu so people would stop telling him he looked like a girl.
How do we get these two failures into the ring together?

Last edited:
Reactions: redrider

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016