Mandalay Beach Done?

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
the homeless encampment is on Jefferson...if it wasn't for the toll booth at Dockweiller it would
already be wrecked for sure. somehow they have kept them off imperial

it's fkn crazy

Venice beach is INSANE right now
yea done careing about this sh!t. the city is never going to clean it up. I got my ass out of hollywood and into a hood with literally one homeless person and he's clean and just sits in the same spot all day not bothering anyone.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
There's nothng hypothetical. Look at what and how California legislature/governor did with drug treatment centers. Those facilities are popping up in residential neighborhoods everywhere.
what is the alternative?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
what is the alternative?
You really believe that there is not an alternative to solving the homeless problem other than destroying neighborhoods?

The first and easiest is to arrest and charge the lifestyle homeless. That's got to be at least half and probably 90% of what's in Venice. Once you make it tough they leave. While doing that the police should also be smashing the street drug dealers, pimps, etc etc. Now all but the people in crisis will disperse. What's left gets housing and wrap around services. It's what NYC did pre DeBlasio and they had greater than 97% of their homeless housed and services available to them. California, being lawless and run by a state full of group thinkers doesn't have the contrast of ideas and there isn't a single person that believes that a single homeless person is anything other than a victim.

Pls it's only going to get worse with the Biden border crisis adding millions to the numbers every year.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The Fed runs the money pump and deposits the proceeds into large financial entities which buy rental properties with rent guarantees from the government. Free market?? Dumbest thing I've heard in a while. It's more like state capitalism/fascism.
Basically.

And it's just one piece of the puzzle to why the country is going in the direction it is.

You want to make a lot of money in the USA? Learn where the next government subsidy is going to be. It really is the most reliable road to significant financial success.

By involving yourself in these subsidized projects and investments you will usually meet more people who chase subsidies and build up a network of contacts.

Last edited:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
My cousin in a VC Sheriff and is part of the task force. He gets the call when boats are found so they can figure out if it's drugs or people. The normally use TowBoats USA to retrieve the boats and tow them to the harbor. Apparently SB is getting it pretty good also.
Northern Goleta is a big spot for pangas because it's so close to 101 but you're screwed if they catch on. It might look good on a map but what are the chances when cops/feds/etc have a helicopter with infra red cams and you're running away from them on the Gaviota coast, like 10 miles from the nearest lightbulb!?! Dum dumz.
Here's one

Reactions: Boneroni

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The homeless problem has nothing to do with the homeless and no homeless are helped through current solutions. The homeless problem is a grift. Homeless are merely a prop used to dupe stupid voters into demanding the solutions offered to the homeless problem by the political class, to wit, "Build more housing." The political class takes this as an opportunity to do what they wanted to do which is run their grift. More homeless show up, voters demand more housing because they are told that's the solution, and the political class expands their grift. Currently, we're shunting $12 bn a year of state funds to these grifters and untold matching federal funds.

These voters can move, but the problem will only follow them. They are the problem, not the homeless. There's a sucker born every minute, and two to take 'em. Why shouldn't the politicians and local Swamp rob them if they're that dumb?

Spot on.

Additionally the homeless (with the so-called "homeless advocates") band together and file lawsuits against the city so they can stay living on the streets.

Can someone explain how this works and where the money comes from?

I know it's not the people running the shelters backing them.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Northern Goleta is a big spot for pangas because it's so close to 101 but you're screwed if they catch on. It might look good on a map but what are the chances when cops/feds/etc have a helicopter with infra red cams and you're running away from them on the Gaviota coast, like 10 miles from the nearest lightbulb!?! Dum dumz.
Here's one
“The panga boat, a 40-foot homemade craft equipped with three 300-horsepower Yamaha engines”...
I’m sure the build on that boat was chump change to it’s funding source as well. That would get you to todos or Cortes quick!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You really believe that there is not an alternative to solving the homeless problem other than destroying neighborhoods?

The first and easiest is to arrest and charge the lifestyle homeless. That's got to be at least half and probably 90% of what's in Venice. Once you make it tough they leave. While doing that the police should also be smashing the street drug dealers, pimps, etc etc. Now all but the people in crisis will disperse. What's left gets housing and wrap around services. It's what NYC did pre DeBlasio and they had greater than 97% of their homeless housed and services available to them. California, being lawless and run by a state full of group thinkers doesn't have the contrast of ideas and there isn't a single person that believes that a single homeless person is anything other than a victim.

Pls it's only going to get worse with the Biden border crisis adding millions to the numbers every year.
your 90% solution is untenable based on supreme court rulings on loitering and vagrancy

nice pie in the sky tough guy sh!t

there's a reason the problem has become intractable....how did they get to neighborhood homes?

that's probably a whole other legal/financial rats nest

I reject your juvenile "cops should be smashing" batman fantasy....there's a reason cities don't
pursue and charge these types of crimes.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
“The panga boat, a 40-foot homemade craft equipped with three 300-horsepower Yamaha engines”...
I’m sure the build on that boat was chump change to it’s funding source as well. That would get you to todos or Cortes quick!
A handful of years ago there was this one, about the same size with six 350s.
My email tells me this pic was 2012. Unless you were really freaking tall, nobody in the boat but the driver was seeing over the gunwales.

1.jpg

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
your 90% solution is untenable based on supreme court rulings on loitering and vagrancy

nice pie in the sky tough guy sh!t

there's a reason the problem has become intractable....how did they get to neighborhood homes?

that's probably a whole other legal/financial rats nest

I reject your juvenile "cops should be smashing" batman fantasy....there's a reason cities don't
pursue and charge these types of crimes.
Yes..PC Wokeness

There's no fantasies in life. Action drives results...inaction allows for things to fester... like to homeless problem in your city. Keep punching that clock and waiting for your ship to come in. I'm sure things are going to improver for you any time now :roflmao:

Look at NYC pre and post Rudy as mayor. Broken window law enforcement works....but it makes liberals like you wet the bed because EMPPATHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTY.

Go to Beverly Hills in the middle of the day and try and figure out why there are no homeless west of La Cienega but plenty just east in Beverly Grove.

Keep being a partly line voter and watch your neighborhood get worse and worse. This is 100% a liberal policy and by extension YOUR problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: grapedrink