Lots of Theory here for you Guyz to buy into

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
When buying some booties this winter I looked at a wingless squash Hayden board

It was really nice , super rational shape with a very nice looking glass job .
Have no idea what model it was .

I think Noel would enjoy working with a long time shaper analyzing what makes what occur on a surfboard .

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
What Noel projects as the reason for what he feels needs help -Very excited reviewer - glad he's found his niche

I occasionally watch Noel as entertainment....as a reviewer he has a major integrity problem in that he is never negative. His opinions would hold a lot more weight with me if he shat on a board or two but never happens. I mentioned it to him on ig and he pointed me to a review where was less enthusiastic, but that was it. I want shroff with a chainsaw on dog ci models - not a neverending cheerleader. That said he sure surfs pretty.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I occasionally watch Noel as entertainment....as a reviewer he has a major integrity problem in that he is never negative. His opinions would hold a lot more weight with me if he shat on a board or two but never happens. I mentioned it to him on ig and he pointed me to a review where was less enthusiastic, but that was it. I want shroff with a chainsaw on dog ci models - not a neverending cheerleader. That said he sure surfs pretty.
I don’t know if it’s true but someone on the forum once said that Salas doesn’t publish reviews on boards that he tries but doesn’t like. Makes sense, why would anyone bother to review a crap board.

Note that he’s never reviewed a Griffin. :p

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
When buying some booties this winter I looked at a wingless squash Hayden board

It was really nice , super rational shape with a very nice looking glass job .
Have no idea what model it was .

I think Noel would enjoy working with a long time shaper analyzing what makes what occur on a surfboard .
the greg noel show? 1st upisode talking miki and da cat

new locale 1st point
can nowl even cross step bro? drop knee?

i might even tune in to watch his shavey headedness get dropped in on by 6 adult learner kooks on every wave. be epic

oh wait this is the hpsb forum.... nevermind

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I tried a 5'8 Hypto about 10 years ago. Thought it was okay. Turned kinda of flat but had a lot of easy speed.
Maybe I should have tried a 5'6?
salsa is 5'7-5'8 max, too short for you 5'8 or 5'9 sounds about right

Reactions: racer1

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
He's giving the people what they want! A man of the people, FOR the people! I saw someone asking him to do a comparison of the NB2 and hypto. lolz
wide nose vs wide tail debate? :geek:

time to break out the measurement tools so we can know what's really goin on

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater