Why the “let us achieve herd immunity naturally” people had it wrong this entire time...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
this fkn buffoon demands virtue signaling!

clown boat goes vroooom vroom

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Do we just care about old dead people? Never mind the younger dead people who died of CV-19 and don't hold the govt /talking heads accountable for them?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
#metoo

”bruh......me and my kid surfed with J.O.B.”
I got a surfline clip I could not even really see, "not bad for an old guy with bad shoulders". If he wasn't such a dick you could ignore the tryhard kookery, alas not so much.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I got a surfline clip I could not even really see, "not bad for an old guy with bad shoulders". If he wasn't such a dick you could ignore the tryhard kookery, alas not so much.

I got a few of those too.

"proof that old farts still get out and surf"

Ok.....nobody asked.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Bringing people's kids into things. Way to keep it classy hal.

For the record guys Hal reached out to me via PM first......not the other way around. The conversations went from there in PM. Turns out he is a genuine dick who was going to betray the trust down the road.

Capture.JPG

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
posting PMs is the literal worst
So you've called out hal previously for posting them? Never mind his dishonesty about them. He's betrayed our conversations that HE initiated in PM repeatedly and nobody had anything to say. I get fed up and screenshot Private Message #1 and suddenly its not cool and you want to come to his rescue.

I don't think its cool either for the record. Its a dick move actually. Now he wants to post things about my kid shared in confidence via PM. Well fuk him. Everybody needs to know what a piece of sh!t human being he is.