*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Not....but despise folks like you who mock those with strong religious convictions...

This country was founded on religious freedom and the like...no?

As a kid I was taught to respect other folks beliefs....

And now only refute them if there's strong evidence supporting the opposite side...

This is a really hard thing to do with all major religious beliefs...

Not saying I'm a perfect example of tolerance either....but...

Golden Rule bro.......at least try.
You sooooooooo crazy.

It's chilling to observe sometimes.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not....but despise folks like you who mock those with strong religious convictions...

And now only refute them if there's strong evidence supporting the opposite side...

This is a really hard thing to do with all major religious beliefs...

Not saying I'm a perfect example of tolerance either....but...

Golden Rule bro.......at least try.
I am all for people believing what they want, when they push it on the rest of us through law that is where it needs to stop. Voltaire summed up the zealots perfectly "Those can be made to believe absurdities(the bible being literally true) can be made to commit atrocities" and history has proved him correct.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
"16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shown it unto them.

20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but be came vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened.

22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, "

Romans 1:16-22 KJV

You have been shown it, and you suppress it, and you got no excuse.

" Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. "

1 Corinthians 12:3 KJV

...I am goingoutside now....
Amen. Sad but true like Metallica told us.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Why you mischaracterizing?

You said you didn't like the new mRNA vaccines.

The J&J is old school.

You just don't like vaccines?

Ok.
I am sorry. I knew you'd call me on "beloved" haha. I just got a Tetinus shot so that too is a mischaracterization on your end as well.

And why are you carrying forth an imaginary dialogue?

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
I am all for people believing what they want, when they push it on the rest of us through law that is where it needs to stop. Voltaire summed up the zealots perfectly "Those can be made to believe absurdities(the bible being literally true) can be made to commit atrocities" and history has proved him correct.
[dialog?

So it's OK for non-religious zealots to push on us what they believe through law? So everything else can have a role in passing laws, even if it's illogical and psychologically damaging like leftist rhetoric (which...by definition...is religious) like transgenderism, just as long as if it's not religious? Lol that is the definition of not being for people believing what they want. That is, by definition, bigotry.

You my friend, are a biased bigot by definition pretending to be objective. And pride blinds people like you due to the current censorship empowerment of the delusion that is your majority bias. But it's not even a majority. It's psychological warfare through social media and mainstream news, creating a false reality. You think you are the majority because those who disagree with you have been incrementally more censored. But they are there still. Driving next to you on the road. Shopping in the store next you. They are everywhere. 100 million of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So it's OK for non-religious zealots to push on us what they believe through law? So everything else can have a role in passing laws, even if it's illogical and psychologically damaging like leftist rhetoric (which...by definition...is religious) like transgenderism, just as long as if it's not religious? Lol that is definition of not being for people believing what they want. That is, by definition, bigotry.

You my friend, are a biased bigot by definition pretending to be objective. And pride blinds people like you due to current censorship empowerment of the delusion that is your majority bias. But it's not even a majority. It's psychological warfare through social media and mainstream news, creating a false reality. You think you are the majority because those who disagree with you have been incrementally more censored. But they are there still. Driving next to you on the road. Shopping in the store next you. They are everywhere. 100 million of them.
. "I like your Christ very much, I do not like your Christians, so unlike your Christ"

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
. "I like your Christ very much, I do not like your Christians, so unlike your Christ"
Lol. Of course we are unlike Christ. He is the sinless Son of God. The spotless lamb. The only perfect man to ever live. That is why his sacrifice was accepted by God the Father.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Some are saying Holocaust 2.0...

Fourth Reich...

Forth Industrial Revolution...

Forth Generation Warfare....

Where the victims don't know they're the victims....
so no great reset?

when is the victimization going to start?

got any predictionis?

I just got tickets for disneyland and my kids are now back full time

work is going great!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I am sorry. I knew you'd call me on "beloved" haha. I just got a Tetinus shot so that too is a mischaracterization on your end as well.

And why are you carrying forth an imaginary dialogue?
Do you not under stand what a question mark means?

Why are mischaracterizing the meaning of a question?

Selective anti vaxxer?

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Do you not under stand what a question mark means?

Why are mischaracterizing the meaning of a question?

Selective anti vaxxer?
Let me answer questions with questions with more questions. Consistently answering questions with questions shows you only believe your questions are relevant.

This is a reoccurring theme with you bro.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Let me answer questions with questions with more questions. Consistently answering questions with questions shows you only believe your questions are relevant.

This is a recurring theme with you bro.
I'm just trying understand where you are coming from.

Trying to understand how you reconcile all the contradictions in your thinking.

Questions are my only tool for figuring it out.

Don't be so defensive.

We're all here to have fun. :dancing:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Lol. Of course we are unlike Christ. He is the sinless Son of God. The spotless lamb. The only perfect man to ever live. That is why his sacrifice was accepted by God the Father.
I was with you until the last sentence
Can you explain why his sacrifice was accepted by God the Father?
And why you included that
What are you trying to say with that sentence?
Just curious

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was with you until the last sentence
Can you explain why his sacrifice was accepted by God the Father?
And why you included that
What are you trying to say with that sentence?
Just curious
You were with him when he said, "we are unlike Christ. He is the sinless Son of God. The spotless lamb. The only perfect man to ever live"?

Really?

Cowabunga.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
You're not a real deep thinker....are you Mr Ed.

Mock you.
Nope, I'm defintely not a deep thinker.
That's why I launched Surfermag.com.
That's why I write for the Surfer's Journal, NYTimes and Washington Post.
That's why I penned Ghost Wave.
That's why I wrote the below book - that comes out in late June. Unless, that is, the shipment of hard copies from overseas sails off the flat earth accidentally. .
You'll love it. Everything in it is made up. Even the interviews with folks like Brian Keaulana, Israel Paskowitz, Bob Ballard, Brian Skerry, Angel Yanagihara, Hanli Prinsloo and Bruce Blankenfeld -- who has sailed the Hōkūleʻa all around this flat earth. It's even got a section on tides whose expertise was sourced by famed round-earther Jonathan White. That part might make your head explode.
All its oceanic falsehoods will be right up your alley. So please buy twenty five copies now and share the cornucopia of lies with all your Bohterite bros.
1620154772336.png

Reactions: Mr Doof and rice

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Nope, I'm defintely not a deep thinker.
That's why I launched Surfermag.com.
That's why I write for the Surfer's Journal, NYTimes and Washington Post.
That's why I penned Ghost Wave.
That's why I wrote the below book - that comes out in late June. Unless, that is, the shipment of hard copies from overseas sails off the flat earth accidentally. .
You'll love it. Everything in it is made up. Even the interviews with folks like Brian Keaulana, Israel Paskowitz, Bob Ballard, Brian Skerry, Angel Yanagihara, Hanli Prinsloo and Bruce Blankenfeld. It's even got a section on tides whose expertise was sourced by famed round-earther Jonathan White. That part might make your head explode.
All its oceanic falsehoods will be right up your alley. So please buy twenty five copies now and share the cornucopia of lies with all your Bohterite bros.
View attachment 108863
My buddy just bought a fishing boat for the ocean.

I will buy him this book! :dancing:

Just bought. . . .

Reactions: oneworlded

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You were with him when he said, "we are unlike Christ. He is the sinless Son of God. The spotless lamb. The only perfect man to ever live"?

Really?

Cowabunga.
When I say I was with him, I meant that I understood what he was saying
Until the last sentence
That’s where I got lost

Reactions: Mr Doof

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When I say I was with him, I meant that I understood what he was saying
Until the last sentence
That’s where I got lost

It's kind of like when they sacrifice virgins?

He don't want to fake kill you in a ritual sacrifice because you are a dirty little slut sinner?

That is my take.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Bohter said:

the US was also founded on free speech

humankind is in the mess it is because we've been too deferential to magical thinking
dipshits like jonahbro who want to use goat herder logic to steer a nation of 330 million
people in a modern world

WTF does that even mean?

strong evidence supporting the opposite side .... of religion?!?!?

Bohter, you are such a fooking wanker

under his eye!

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Religion is fascinating
The morality associated with religions can make sense
Some of the rituals and celebrations associated with religions can make sense
The death rituals of the Catholic Church are personally very important to me

The community involvement associated with religions can make sense
Even having some sort of shared story of what happens when you die makes some sore of sense.

But then there’s the hocus pocus wizardry associated with religions, like turning wine into a person’s blood and the rules that have to be followed like don’t tun a light on on the sabbath, that don’t make any sense at all
It’s fascinating

Religion trips me out big time