The Social Construction of Racism in the United States

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Do you know if he specifically "violated" work policy donating his own funds to a charity?

Seems the issue is "under investigation" by his employer, but maybe or maybe not be fired for it.

All because some "journo investigator" tried to out him and actually go to his house to publicly out/interview him for it.

How far does this kind BS wokism cancel culture have to go for people to actual wake the f*ck up to it?

First it was the Green Police. Now it's the Speech and Thought Police working their way into society.

I'm getting a feeling people, even moderate Dems are getting fed up with it. It's not sane. Only hard left progressives agree with this imposition of free speech. Everything is offensive and racist to the left if it's part of white American culture.

As Tim Scott said "we can't use discrimination to fight discrimination". Truer words couldn't be said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
How far does this kind BS wokism cancel culture have to go for people to actual wake the f*ck up to it?

First it was the Green Police. Now it's the Speech and Thought Police working their way into society.

I'm getting a feeling people, even moderate Dems are getting fed up with it. It's not sane. Only hard left progressives agree with this imposition of free speech. Everything is offensive and racist to the left if it's part of white American culture.
I think ultimately the SJW left will overplay their hand, but that's a ways down the road.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I think ultimately the SJW left will overplay their hand, but that's a ways down the road.
You’re another that seems to have joined team fascist. Moderation in any form is strictly verboten.

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
Does every standup comedian now have 20 minutes of SJW/Wokester ridicule written into their set?

Seems pretty pervasive.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Do you know if he specifically "violated" work policy donating his own funds to a charity?

Seems the issue is "under investigation" by his employer, but maybe or maybe not be fired for it.

All because some "journo investigator" tried to out him and actually go to his house to publicly out/interview him for it.

As Tim Scott said "we can't use discrimination to fight discrimination". Truer words couldn't be said.
you speak in absolutes and now you want nuance?!

as usual...,you're a fkn mess, bud