Happy birthday Q_Surf!

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
Cheers homies!!! Apologize for being late here to my own party, been a hectic (good kine) week. Truly was a really happy birthday - ALL is well with Lina and I. :shaka: Epic snowboard season and better than avg spring surf has kept us stocked!

Been guiding the McKenzie river since beginning of March and getting clients into lots of 14" to 20" redside bows, mostly on dry flies.

All booked up for guiding the Deschutes river famed salmon-fly hatch May thru early June. Big bows snarfing big bugs! These are are 3 day trips with 2 nights camping - so sh!t tons of prep work to get ready... Gotta row clients (some big ones!) down thru Whitehorse rapids - kinda like the Teahupu of driftboatable rapids.

XOXOXXX,
Q

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Cheers homies!!! Apologize for being late here to my own party, been a hectic (good kine) week. Truly was a really happy birthday - ALL is well with Lina and I. :shaka: Epic snowboard season and better than avg spring surf has kept us stocked!

Been guiding the McKenzie river since beginning of March and getting clients into lots of 14" to 20" redside bows, mostly on dry flies.

All booked up for guiding the Deschuttes river famed salmon-fly hatch May thru early June. Big bows snarfing big bugs! These are are 3 day trips with 2 nights camping - so sh!t tons of prep work to get ready... Gotta row clients (some big ones!) down thru Whitehorse rapids - kinda like the Teahupu of driftboatable rapids.

XOXOXXX,
Q
Living the life!:cheers:

Reactions: Q_Surf

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

All booked up for guiding the Deschuttes river famed salmon-fly hatch May thru early June. Big bows snarfing big bugs! These are are 3 day trips with 2 nights camping - so sh!t tons of prep work to get ready... Gotta row clients (some big ones!) down thru Whitehorse rapids - kinda like the Teahupu of driftboatable rapids.

XOXOXXX,
Q
fvck yeah, man
Taking life by the balls
Great to hear about what you’re up to and look forward to more!
cowabunga
rg

Reactions: Q_Surf and ringer

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Yo, happy B day Q. Hope you are enjoying this rain!

Or wait, you're probably in the mountains getting fresh pow.

Either way, happy b day dude:cheers:

SeaFoamGreen

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 10, 2009
NorOR
HBD Q and an April for books!!!!! I'm sure your late season lukring in your mtn zones scoring some Bday pies. :cheers:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Another turn around the Sun ~ Hau'oli La Hanau, Quint!!
Here's hoping the You and Lina had a wonderful day together wherever you Both are.
Be well. Stay safe! :waving:

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Wishing you a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the Tyee Spit, here in the Salmon Capital Of The World. (Screw Port Alberni)

All the very best and that Q-Anon stunt of yours was funny as can be, so good going on that too...............oops......sorry..........just was informed that wasn't you.

Darn.

Take care.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Here’s an oldie for Nick Kron on his special day
Who’d have ever thunk corporate America...

Here’s to the Henrys that kept our heads tight driving those twisty mountain roads, tree top flyers, etc.!