Things to bring to Indo (boat trip)

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
What did you have to do for visa? Or are you quarantining? We are scheduled for July. Boat captain says it’s all still in flux but connected me to a guy to process visas for us. I haven’t talked to him yet so don’t know the specifics. Out group will all be vaccinated by then so would love to avoid if possible.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
What did you have to do for visa? Or are you quarantining? We are scheduled for July. Boat captain says it’s all still in flux but connected me to a guy to process visas for us. I haven’t talked to him yet so don’t know the specifics. Out group will all be vaccinated by then so would love to avoid if possible.
$$$$$

All that stuff was handled by our local guy. Your captain or guide should be giving you updates and options as it gets closer.

they do not give a fuck if you have a vaccine . I am vaccinated and it makes no difference.

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
Thanks. About what I expected. Have fun!
$$$$$

All that stuff was handled by our local guy. Your captain or guide should be giving you updates and options as it gets closer.

they do not give a fook if you have a vaccine . I am vaccinated and it makes no difference.
Thanks. About what I expected. Our captain has connected us with a guy to handle visas. I haven't talked with him yet however. He's on my list to call this week.

Reactions: santacruzin

Clamsmasher

Michael Peterson status
Apr 22, 2013
Nar
Take moar beer. Last time I went to Indo I finished my box with the captain and deckhand on the overnight trip to Panaitan. That only left a bottle of tequila. Gone by day 3. Thank god i took chocolate.

I will never go again without serious antibiotics and topical antibiotic powder. My feet got a few cuts last time, I probably got off lightly compared to my previous trips......I tried to keep them clean, but I ended up in hospital on arrival back in Aus. My left foot blew up like a dead hippo and my lymph nodes were swollen etc. Could‘ve been real bad.

• Wow
Reactions: santacruzin

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
forecast looking ok from the 28th on
hope you score - looks good for my usual
as well -

indo - tubes - beer - naps good life

have a geat trip - selamat jalan

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Take moar beer. Last time I went to Indo I finished my box with the captain and deckhand on the overnight trip to Panaitan. That only left a bottle of tequila. Gone by day 3. Thank god i took chocolate.

I will never go again without serious antibiotics and topical antibiotic powder. My feet got a few cuts last time, I probably got off lightly compared to my previous trips......I tried to keep them clean, but I ended up in hospital on arrival back in Aus. My left foot blew up like a dead hippo and my lymph nodes were swollen etc. Could‘ve been real bad.
Is that where the hacksaw in your avatar comes in?

• Haha
Reactions: jkb