Can we make it a law that Stephanie Gilmore is the only person that wears a white wetsuit.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
See, that's one major difference between you and Makaha Mundus.

You're OK with liking what you like.

mundus on the other hand gets butthurt.

BTW, I'm not saying you're anything like MM...I would never insult you like that.
Fook off Karen! Btw you would not last a second in Mozambique, drama queen manlets do not do well in such places.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
I think Steph is a Hottie.

I saw her in-person as she was coming out of the water on the Cliffs above Honolulu during one of the contests. Our eyes met, I smiled, time stopped for me, and my legs continued walking.

I’m a whole package person, including and most importantly - vibe.

I find beauty in all women.

Only time I get disgusted, and it turns, is if they have narrow world views. Mardi Gras - hooked up with some Southern beauties, but then would hear them talk about class and race - the painting turned vile.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Fook off Karen! Btw you would not last a second in Mozambique, drama queen manlets do not do well in such places.
Right.

Hey just curious, besides that trip to Makaha that never happened where have your travels taken you?

I'm talking about stuff other than day trips to Philadelphia and places that can't be accessed via the New Jersey Turnpike.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Right.

Hey just curious, besides that trip to Makaha that never happened where have your travels taken you?

I'm talking about stuff other than day trips to Philadelphia and places that can't be accessed via the New Jersey Turnpike.
Dude, you are a transplant who bitches about transplants, pure douche. Btw your posts drip of estrogen, just like the whining Karen you are.

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
I think Steph is a Hottie.

I saw her in-person as she was coming out of the water on the Cliffs above Honolulu during one of the contests. Our eyes met, I smiled, time stopped for me, and my legs continued walking.

I’m a whole package person, including and most importantly - vibe.

I find beauty in all women.

Only time I get disgusted, and it turns, is if they have narrow world views. Mardi Gras - hooked up with some Southern beauties, but then would hear them talk about class and race - the painting turned vile.
Yes to all this. she seems like she has a good vibe.
There's a quality that many women have -- to me it's not a specific set of political beliefs or anything, it's a general disposition of being kind and liking humanity and being open to the world. It's feminine in the best way. I appreciate it even if I am a semi-miserable-fuk myself.

the music is real corny but she's very charming in this clip

Last edited: