Phatcruiser? (RIP)

Tanner

Phil Edwards status
Jul 30, 2003
Point Loma
Visit site
I just jumped on, to let everyone know, and saw this thread.

YES, ER, aka 'Phat Cruiser' passed away, unexpectedly.

I've been super sad, since seeing the news on FB, early this morning. I've known him since Tanner Jr. was just a little grom and we had many skate sessions with ER, as well as a few surf sessions. He's been to our house a few times to skate the ramp as well, and we absolutely considered him a true friend.

ER was the inspiration for me starting the 'Skaters of the ERBB' thread, and photos of I shot of him are on the very first post.

He was just a damn good all-around human being, and it really hits home that I won't be getting his texts anymore, telling me where the next Old Bro meetup was going to be, and to bring Tanner Jr.

He was just posting photos on FB, from a recent road trip he had done with one of his sons, as well as photos of him and his new grandchild.

So, so sad :cry:

Even though he didn't drink, please raise a glass tonight for ER, who did EVERYTHING with style! :cheers:

Rest in Peace, my friend.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I just jumped on, to let everyone know, and saw this thread.

YES, ER, aka 'Phat Cruiser' passed away, unexpectedly.

I've been super sad, since seeing the news on FB, early this morning. I've known him since Tanner Jr. was just a little grom and we had many skate sessions with ER, as well as a few surf sessions. He's been to our house a few times to skate the ramp as well, and we absolutely considered him a true friend.

ER was the inspiration for me starting the 'Skaters of the ERBB' thread, and photos of I shot of him are on the very first post.

He was just a damn good all-around human being, and it really hits home that I won't be getting his texts anymore, telling me where the next Old Bro meetup was going to be, and to bring Tanner Jr.

He was just posting photos on FB, from a recent road trip he had done with one of his sons, as well as photos of him and his new grandchild.

So, so sad :cry:

Even though he didn't drink, please raise a glass tonight for ER, who did EVERYTHING with style! :cheers:

Rest in Peace, my friend.
Thanks for posting that tanner
So sad to lose a friend

steamroller

Michael Peterson status
Dec 23, 2007
48U - Green River, WY
Sorry to read, sad for his family and friends including the motley erBB crew. When his service details are known, please post.

i skated pipeline skatepark on oahu and with him an surfed as well...he invited me to Skate oldbro ramp a number of times ...i was never able to make the trip ....really regretnot going now...

..yes please post up if when anybody learns about a paddleout

sux all around

Reactions: john4surf