Do you even like your spouse?

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
for allll you dudes out there, who are happily married, well, i salute you!
i got a buncha bro's who've been together with their gals for many, many yearz,
some 20+!

me,
well i've been in a coupla half~decade relationships, bailed both times, could not deal with 'em any more, ya dig?
so my life is with~out kidz, nor a chick who plays games with her lil' puzzy, which is alllll i really wanted, hahaha!
this song helped me get over my last main girl~friend,
whom i still see here, at Thee Beach, some~-times,
it, she, is there, if i want her, again...
i tell myself, no, no, + no, even though she has slayed my c*ck in soooo many wayz!
:dancing:

:cursing:

ps ~ i just sneezed thee sheee~it out of my head, everythin' went grey on my laptop screen,
+ my tinnitus is goin' nutzo right now, but ah, colorz are back to normal,
and ah, oh well, i ain't got some chick naggin' thee heck outta me,
hahaha...
l8z!
:jamon:

Last edited:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I talked to an older dude tonight who said his wife left him for another woman last year.
I said "you mean she left you for a woman"
he said, "no, she left me for another woman"
I asked "are you a woman?"
he didn't get it. The old man is a stump. I side with his ex.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
I talked to an older dude tonight who said his wife left him for another woman last year.
I said "you mean she left you for a woman"
he said, "no, she left me for another woman"
I asked "are you a woman?"
he didn't get it. The old man is a stump. I side with his ex.
Haha, reminds me of Gallagher: "If your woman leaves you for another woman, should you hold the door for both of them?"
I just turned 70, got married when I was 20...hmm, according to maths that means this summer it'll be 50 yrs...whoa...anyway she let me go backpacking and to Indo in the same summer so I guess she's alright, yeah I still like her...

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Haha, reminds me of Gallagher: "If your woman leaves you for another woman, should you hold the door for both of them?"
I just turned 70, got married when I was 20...hmm, according to maths that means this summer it'll be 50 yrs...whoa...anyway she let me go backpacking and to Indo in the same summer so I guess she's alright, yeah I still like her...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Was he homeless too?

The bumble stories I heard involved the woman almost getting raped and fleeing.

Fun!

Being involved with more than one women at once is so exciting (I only did it a couple of times in my life) but it's like playing with fire at a dynamite factory.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Speaking of Bumble, can we talk about foot fetishes?

That sh!t is weird. (apologies to the foot fetishists)

I'm talking to this coworker the other day and she's telling me about a mutual friend's recent Bumble date.

"Within 30 minutes he had her shoes off and was giving her a foot massage."

I tell her the guy sounds like a foot fetishist.

I ask her what she thinks about that.

She tells me it's creepy because foot fetish guys are normally very up front and totally unfiltered about the chick's feet and what they want to do to them.

It reminds me of a patient I had some years back.

I walked in the room in the morning and within 5 minutes the guy asked me to massage his feet.:socrazy:

This is a guy who had been in bed for a few days.

"No, that's out of my scope of practice. I'm not a licensed massage therapist.":roflmao:

The foot fetishist never seems ashamed of his love for all things feet.

You'll be looking at some objectifying photo of a beautiful female and in the comments there's always some deviant who pipes up -"Her feet are really cute!":sick:

Out of all things, they go straight for the feet, while the rest of us never even noticed the feet.

Reactions: tacos

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I feel like we should have an official online dating thread, where everyone can share tips (not gay code; nttawwt) and experiences. I bet some erBBs have some great stories to tell from the dating app scene.
Married now, but here's my advice: Look, but don't touch. They will see that you peeped their pervfile and wonder why you didn't message them with "hey how r u" or some other creepy crap like every other idiot. Once they message you first, you are in the power position.

Which is what makes Bumble so genius. Women think it's an app for them because they only get messages from dudes that reach out to them first. In reality, it's for dudes for the reason I stated above. Brilliant.

• Wow
Reactions: r32