Do you ever lie to your spouse?

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
LISTEN: I have been married for 46 years. Spouses want to run your life! Unless you fight back you are a loser forever. I said spouses, it goes both ways.
I smoke and my wife is very happy when I do. Why? Because I am way nicer to her when high. She's not stupid and figured it out on her own. Same thing with surfing.
Equal? you work, I work, we share chores. My wife has a life beyond me which I have always encouraged. We are both retired, earning a pension, which the other one gets when one passes first.
We like each other, that's why we got married in the first place.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
My wife knows all about this place, and met dozens of you. I don’t think she would even begin to know how to come lurk here unless I mansplained it to her :roflmao: although she is getting savvy with The social marketing, and being a damn good instructor and good with all the techy stuff

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Went to Slovakia. Tallest girls I've ever seen in my life. Some really cute women there. I love Eastern Euro countries. Cheap to travel. Nice people. Fun times.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Thanks everyone for the replies. As always, hilarious and more rational and helpful than I anticipated :ROFLMAO:

Told her about the lying for years. She didn't freak out at all. Weird.

Tough times, indeed, but might not be the end of the road. There's still lots of good there.

Now that it's not a secret, I'm not as worried about bringing sh!t up or doing stuff for myself. I think the lying was translating into guilt that kept me from asking for what I needed.

So, I'll be getting a new wetsuit this week, and might buy a surfboard too.

Thanks again.