Bed Bath and Beyond

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Lawn needs work. 4 of 10 would not mow.
That’s not the lawn you twit. That’s the beyond. The mountains aren’t in view but they’re long 4 day ride on horseback. You’d have to cross over the highway out of here on a paved 100mtr bridge, before and after that, dirt all the way to the beyond, and beyond the beyond to the other side of the Sierra Madre. It’s a trip to fly over. Little disconnected rancharios. Burro transport. Prime amapola country.

Bring your mountain bike.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
That’s not the lawn you twit. That’s the beyond. The mountains aren’t in view but they’re long 4 day ride on horseback. You’d have to cross over the highway out of here on a paved 100mtr bridge, before and after that, dirt all the way to the beyond, and beyond the beyond to the other side of the Sierra Madre. It’s a trip to fly over. Little disconnected rancharios. Burro transport. Prime amapola country.

Do you ride bareback?:monkey:

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and PPK96754

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Do you ride bareback?:monkey:
I don’t but if you come down I’m sure I can hook you up with a Jaripeo guy.

I’ve had less than stellar experience with our equine friends. Thrown and re thrown. For burros, mulas, and mula machos the saddle is made from wood. El Juste. The mula macho is a mean motherfvcker, a very one person animal. That’s the person that ties him to a fence post and applied regular beatings about the head and shoulders with a baseball bat size of firewood. Even then, when pissed off...

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Also, uphill both ways with 1 boot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Also, uphill both ways with 1 boot
Huaraches. With spurs and a rod. Beat that bitch 8 to the bar. Qué botas qué la chingada.

It’s a dying breed for sure. My wife’s parents generation. She knows how to do that, learned as a kid. No quadrimotos to herd cattle. Our kids can’t herd the dogs.

No hot potato in the pocket for that round trip up hill through the snow, but tortillas hecha a mano y frijoles de la olla from her grandmother’s fogata.

Seven years ago we went to the states when my mom kicked out. My wife spent a grand in the bbb, “para los nietos”.