*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
What a fantastic and magical world we live in!

Not that it's not already fantastic and magical.

The wide spread conspiracy aspect make the fantastical magic off the hook.

It would be like we are in a movie and B is the hero!
we are mere pawns in some evil and twisted scientific game... the real magic is shoved up ur a_s, so u better get your beliefs rearranged, prioritized, and lubricated.

have you ever been scrutinized while sedated?

o_O

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
we are mere pawns in some evil and twisted scientific game... the real magic is shoved up ur a_s, so u better get your beliefs rearranged, prioritized, and lubricated.

o_O
My girl friend can be very judgmental of me when she gets in a mood.

She'll say things like, "You're a mean drunk."

To which I will curtly reply, "You are a fvcking bitch ALL the time!"

But it's all in good fun.:)

So I guess to answer your question, yes I have been.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Wow...you guys sure like to discuss people.....science and ideas....not so much....

What does the erBB "Consensus Committee" think about...

1) Digital Health / Vaccine Passes for access to stores, restaurants, other venues...already being introduced in some countries.
2) Digital Social Credit Scores....the old "be good and you're good" on steroids....already in China...
3) Universal Basic Income
4) Carbon footprint tracking / limiting
5) Digital wallet tied to all of the above.....that the authorities can interact with....

Hmmmm?

Does that sound like a place you'd like to live?

...but what if he’s right about all that stuff?:unsure:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Wow...you guys sure like to discuss people.....science and ideas....not so much....

What does the erBB "Consensus Committee" think about...

1) Digital Health / Vaccine Passes for access to stores, restaurants, other venues...already being introduced in some countries.
2) Digital Social Credit Scores....the old "be good and you're good" on steroids....already in China...
5) Digital wallet tied to all of the above.....that the authorities can interact with....

Hmmmm?

Does that sound like a place you'd like to live?

...but what if he’s right about all that stuff?:unsure:
I like it when dumb memes are accepted uncritically as truth.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Scheduled my vaccine today at a pharmacy in my county for next week. There were a ton of appointments available. Since I'm food and ag I have priority. Another friend used a remote coworkers address in LA County and got an appointment right away :roflmao: Supposedly there are hundreds of doses getting tossed every day there.

My advice: Use whatever excuse you can make to get an appointment. Check the pharmacies, because the county system scheduling is crap. The system sucks, and the fact that there is no secondary outlet for vaccinations due for disposal is a slap in the face to everyone who is waiting.

Reactions: rice

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Scheduled my vaccine today at a pharmacy in my county for next week. There were a ton of appointments available. Since I'm food and ag I have priority. Another friend used a remote coworkers address in LA County and got an appointment right away :roflmao: Supposedly there are hundreds of doses getting tossed every day there.

My advice: Use whatever excuse you can make to get an appointment. Check the pharmacies, because the county system scheduling is crap. The system sucks, and the fact that there is no secondary outlet for vaccinations due for disposal is a slap in the face to everyone who is waiting.
My >70 something parents went to Disney and were herded like cattle into their second shot. There are plenty of places, you just have to find them.

Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
wrong, I've been trying to discuss the science and ideas, but all you do is dodge and name-call

with this very post you have disregarded the previous topics and once again resorted to
name calling and non-sequitur; the cycle repeats!

but I'll play along because I am stupid and I like to put sharpies in my ear holes....

WHAT'S THE END IN YOUR SUPPOSED CONSPIRACY?

you collate a bunch of non sequitur and try to lump them altogether to indicate
something...but what is the thing all these things imply in your mind?

I think these points are bogus and totally meaningless when taken individually
and certainly when considered as a group:

my kids have this for school. we all had to certify for passports. this is not new. relevance?

Yeah, China is insane. The rights of their citizens do not resemble anything the hundreds of
other free countries in the world guarantee theirs. relevance?

UBI is a hot topic right now simply because of all the financial relief governments are doling out.
it is not trending beyond conversation, has almost zero implementation worldwide, and is certainly
not indicative of any nefarious plot. relevance?

relevance?

this is the one place I agree; digital currencies are questionable!

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
How bout this?
It is a fact that there are some ignorant fuggstix on this bulletin board.
It is the truth that those ignorant fuggstix circulate dangerous misinformation easily swallowed by the gullible.
It is a fact that

the utter horseshit he posts is not harmless

This is another part of the post-Trump world that is taking some real getting used to. I may never come to accept it.
"I don't like/agree with what you are saying, and your ability to say it is dangerous as you could spread your ideas to innocent bystanders."

I remember when we were responsible for what we read, believed, thought, did, put in our mouths....

Then again, that is our world today. There is a sickness going around, and if both you and I decide to go to the movies, and you bring home the sickness to your elderly relative, it is either my fault for going to the movies, or the fault of the movie theater for being open. There is no obligation to protect oneself. You can sue anyone for anything that prevents you from putting on a blindfold and bouncing off surfaces until you hear the convenience store door bell chime. And the floor better not be slippery!

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This is another part of the post-Trump world that is taking some real getting used to. I may never come to accept it.
"I don't like/agree with what you are saying, and your ability to say it is dangerous as you could spread your ideas to innocent bystanders."

I remember when we were responsible for what we read, believed, thought, did, put in our mouths....

Then again, that is our world today. There is a sickness going around, and if both you and I decide to go to the movies, and you bring home the sickness to your elderly relative, it is either my fault for going to the movies, or the fault of the movie theater for being open.
No one trusts Bohter and changes their behavior based on him. However, trust in his brand of news is tribal. His tribe trusts his news:

It's hard to get him to understand this when his pay depends on him not understanding it:

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
We need to go back to "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but name's can never hurt me". And "What you say is what you are".

This feelings crap is gonna get us killed.

Reactions: Pig Benis

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
So they're dumb as Mississippi river rocks? Let them have their TV channel, enforce laws that say their children must attend a school with an approved curriculum and hope that life makes better humans of them than it did their parents. That is how we have been improving since day one, not by cherry picking what is and isn't a safe opinion to allow people to be exposed to.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit

o_O
Zappa Baby!

I am the Central Scrutinizer!!!

Reactions: Norm'

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
so i guess we will see with all these openings and no masks if corona was as bad as they say?

huge spike coming?