Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
It would appear Turpel did contribute according to the credits. heh heh

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I liked it.
After all the hip surfers who wax boards and unload sprinters in the parking lot, and I love coffee as much as I like brett barley's vlog but I have spent a combined 30, maybe 50 minutes in the last year watching coffee clips on surf vids. I can watch Tom Curren deny he pissed on a vegetable garden once.
Sometimes drone is good, most of this was really well done I thought, but the high up straight down is annoying.
How old is Curren? 58? 59?
I am so glad to see he's still having fun and that's always fun to watch.
I have renewed hope for many a fun session to come.
It can be done.
2 thumbs up.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I remember being so fricken jealous when he was down there during lock down while I was up here working. Maybe that explains my biter post earlier.

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I liked the video a lot! It showed us how difficult Tom the man-child really is :roflmao: Even Turdfail was funny:) But I don't understand why a surfer as good as Curren would want to ride a 5'2" at 40 CUBIC LITARS in those waves.

Last edited:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I can respect your opinions and critiques but I'm curious, what are the negatives a lot of you are getting from this?
The level of surfing? The filler in the edit? The off the cuff corniness? The music? The camera work? All of the above?

All that stuff could strike in a detrimental way, but we see so many flicks here that I cringe or tire from for various reasons relating to my own tastes. For instance, I never want to see another budding am/entry level pro riding a fish at Trestles ever again. How about a 27 year old zenmaster riding a quarter mile long windswept, desolate reeler on a modernized midlength relic of an otherwise obsolete design of woebegone eras.