Rowing Machine vs Peloton

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
I bought a Nordic Track rower for the wife. They have one that is linked on-line like the Peloton but I opted out of that and went for the cheaper model. It folds up when not in use so it doesn't take up a ton of floor space. I've used it a few times. I can't hang with it for longer than about 45 minutes. 30 minutes most of the time. My ass can't take much more than that. My body is well capable of going longer, but the contact point on my ass just starts getting to me. Butt your mileage may vary.
u need to train ur a$$ to handle that kind of pressure

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Buy a quality trainer, like cycle ops, wahoo, or others, and pair it with ZWIFT Less than half the cost. That's what all the guys from Minnesota and the frozen wastelands do. ZWIFT offers you better virtual reality on your tv or laptop and you will be riding on your own bike. Peloton is for chumps.

With the money saved, you might be able to buy your rowing machine as well. Why you would want to do that is beyond me. Boring as eff.

Reactions: Muscles and Bayview

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Find a used concept 2. Even a $100 off MRSP is worth it. You’ll most likely use it for a year and then it’ll collect dust. Use the $100 and invest in Swift.

Subscribe to the WOTD.
Learn proper form. If not, you’ll injure yourself while looking like a kook and your workouts won’t be as efficient for the time spent.

XOXO, former collegiate rower, 2X Eastern sprint LW varsity silver medalist.

kane

Michael Peterson status
Sep 30, 2003
Do a hundred 8 count burpees. Takes minutes and works the whole body without the need for any machines.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Willow Creek.

Watching some brobras gf do her Yoga exercises down on the lower platform while cooking breakfast. While her BF is out struggling.

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Willow Creek.

Watching some brobras gf do her Yoga exercises down on the lower platform while cooking breakfast. While her BF is out struggling.
I know someone that has been around Willow Creek recently. Drives a crazy looking, older van/school bus type looking thing, living the vanlife lately, not a surfer.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Willow Creek.

Has anyone been by over the past week or so, with all the swell? Bet it's been scary.