Buffalo Boy

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Everyone in the QAnon, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, etc. cells.

Like Soviet Russia? What did we do with Al Qaeda members or even hangers-on? Apply the same, this time absolutely knowing there is a tangible threat on a given date. Yes, even more specific that the pre-9/11 memo to Bush regarding planes into buildings.
QAnon is deranged loons unfit to stand trial. Proud Boys, some of them just want to troll people playing online video games and name breakfast cereal.

Oathkeepers, Patriot Prayer, I think 3 Percenters or something, that crew is for sure worthy of a few missiles into the crowd next protest.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Holy Fukking sh!t!!!!! You can't be this dumb. I was in Philadelphia 2 days after the riots there. It looked like a freaking war zone. That's just one of many cities across the country.
Do you think Al Qaeda members and sympathizers should have been Gitmoed?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Holy Fukking sh!t!!!!! You can't be this dumb. I was in Philadelphia 2 days after the riots there. It looked like a freaking war zone. That's just one of many cities across the country.
You've always been big on the intent of things. Muslim terrorists are worse because they want to destroy our system.

So is intent important with regard to home-grown violence? Does the goal of the violence matter at all?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
QAnon is deranged loons unfit to stand trial. Proud Boys, some of them just want to troll people playing online video games and name breakfast cereal.

Oathkeepers, Patriot Prayer, I think 3 Percenters or something, that crew is for sure worthy of a few missiles into the crowd next protest.
QAnon could use some time getting electroshock therapy. Building the mental hospitals will be good for the economy. Lots of new jobs too. Maybe GromsDad will get the toner contract.

I think just having the Proud Boys interrogated by a woman will be torture enough for them.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think just having the Proud Boys interrogated by a woman will be torture enough for them.
LOL march them one by one onto a practice field, football tee'd up like 40, 45 yards out.

Have Sarah Fuller send one through the uprights, then have them kick. The ones who are more down the center, or good from farther out are free to go.

The ones that aren't, various women's college/pro/national soccer teams shout out the names of five kinds of breakfast quiche or souffle, the Proud Boys have to cook and clean each meal, wearing an apron.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
LOL march them one by one onto a practice field, football tee'd up like 40, 45 yards out.

Have Sarah Fuller send one through the uprights, then have them kick. The ones who are more down the center, or good from farther out are free to go.

The ones that aren't, various women's college/pro/national soccer teams shout out the names of five kinds of breakfast quiche or souffle, the Proud Boys have to cook and clean each meal, wearing an apron.
You are officially my Acting Minister of Hilarious Torture for my future administration. :bowdown:

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
And another conservative whiner, er, winner. This time an olympic swimmer who later lost his wife, bailed on his kids and lived on the streets. These are the people who love Trump.

Reactions: mundus

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
WTF?! Every prisoner in America should immediately become a shaman then

I love this bit:

The public defender told Judge Deborah Fine in court Monday that Chansley was on an extremely restrictive diet, perhaps for religious reasons, and had not eaten since he was taken into custody.

Judge Fine responded that information was “deeply concerning” and ordered Chansley’s public defender to work with the U.S. Marshal's Office on the dietary concerns.

"We will abide by the judge's order," David Gonzales, U.S. Marshal for the District of Arizona, told ABC15 Monday evening. Gonzales added that Chansley will be provided food in line with a shaman's strict organic diet.

Chansley’s mother, Martha, was in the courtroom Monday. Afterward, she explained his diet.

"He gets very sick if he doesn't eat organic food - literally will get physically sick,“ Martha Chansley said."

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You are officially my Acting Minister of Hilarious Torture for my future administration. :bowdown:
Cheers, although for the record, I thought some of the media hooplaa was a little overdone. SEC Special Teams player of the week for one squib?

I kind of felt like the conference itself and modern football were more than ready for this, I mean, how old were we when the Kathy Ireland-as-place-kicker movie came out? Like they should have just been a little more restrained and noted the milestone without it being *the* story of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
And another conservative whiner, er, winner. This time an olympic swimmer who later lost his wife, bailed on his kids and lived on the streets. These are the people who love Trump.

you're doing a fantastic Andy Ngo impersonation

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Cheers, although for the record, I thought some of the media hooplaa was a little overdone. SEC Special Teams player of the week for one squib?

I kind of felt like the conference itself and modern football were more than ready for this, I mean, how old were we when the Kathy Ireland-as-place-kicker movie came out? Like they should have just been a little more restrained and noted the milestone without it being *the* story of the week.

I would have liked to see her make an open-field tackle and the absolute anguish on the part of the returner who got run down by her.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Please define "affiliated with" as you see it. Please be as specific as possible.

"put under immediate surveillance and subject to questioning/interrogation?" Sounds like something the Soviet Russia would do.
Authoritarians gonna authoritarian

PATRIOT ACT II - The Battle Beyond the Flag here we come!