Weaponisation of COVID

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Maybe. Maybe not. Our Aussie friends have been taking a harder line on China in the past year or so.

maybe Tim foil hat stuff. Maybe not.
The capitalized T has to be next-level bait. Is this Bayview like the Buick version of the Chevy GromsDad?
Somewhere, a language is missing its portmanteau of opportune and malapropism.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
The capitalized T has to be next-level bait. Is this Bayview like the Buick version of the Chevy GromsDad?
Somewhere, a language is missing its portmanteau of opportune and malapropism.
don't overthink it or give that much credit. too lazy to fix my mistakes while using my phone.:roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Maybe. Maybe not. Our Aussie friends have been taking a harder line on China in the past year or so.

maybe Tim foil hat stuff. Maybe not.
No, they are using economic trade to do their wacky politics.

When Aus called foul for the handling over the covid they used their economic power ($) to control the Aus response.

This, I think, was the plan, all along.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No, they are you economic trade to do their wacky politics.

When Aus called foul for the handling over the covid they used their economic power ($) to control the Aus response.

This, I think, was the plan, all along.
Australia just mirroring Trump, but far more vulnerable to China’s heavy hand.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Australia just mirroring Trump, but far more vulnerable to China’s heavy hand.
I think that Aussie gave an accurate rendering of what happened in China from the different reports I have read.

Everyone who goes into business in China knows that doing business in China can be very shady.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I think that Aussie gave an accurate rendering of what happened in China from the different reports I have read.

Everyone who goes into business in China knows that doing business in China can be very shady.
He’s a Pom. But yeah, it’s like being surprised that Mexico has bad hombres.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
don't overthink it or give that much credit. too lazy to fix my mistakes while using my phone.:roflmao:
Oh okay. Well back to your post, that's a hard Maybe, Ghostrider. China defaulted to the usual position which is pretend it didn't happen and cover up what did happen. Pretending it didn't happen was dumdum, just like with SARS or whatever the other time, but this is more communicable.

When reaching for razors, first grab Occam's; go for Squidley's last.

Buick Boondoggle? I don’t get it.
Oldsmobile Oldslowbile? You're getting it!

I am not sure if Bayview is GromsDad's account on his phone or if it's a totally separate person. But the posting seems alike in some ways. I normally look at lots of GromsDad's stuff and just think he's not even trying and he literally let yesterday's bait rot on the hook for a day in the garage and he cast it back out. But Tim foil hat? That was upgraded bait. The way a Mercury is a nicer Ford.

Anyhoo the Occam's razor explanation is phone-posting, not fancy bait, and it looks like alliterative vehicle names are about as entertaining as Tim Foilhat's YouTube video.