Tomo MPH

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Just started watching Noel Salad's review of the Aipa "Modern fish" and in the comments someone requested he does a review of a midlength. He replied, "I might do a midlength review one day."
Now keeping in mind he has reviewed quite a few Firewires already there is a possibility...!
Nearly spat my coffee over the computer screen when I imagined the reaction of Havoc seeing Senor Salad out at Trestles on a Tomo midlength.
:roflmao:

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Just started watching Noel Salad's review of the Aipa "Modern fish" and in the comments someone requested he does a review of a midlength. He replied, "I might do a midlength review one day."
Now keeping in mind he has reviewed quite a few Firewires already there is a possibility...!
Nearly spat my coffee over the computer screen when I imagined the reaction of Havoc seeing Senor Salad out at Trestles on a Tomo midlength.
:roflmao:
he'd prly ride like a 6'0 ci midlength. his normal boars are like 5'4-5'5 lolz

Reactions: Retropete

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Fuck me, I know I said this before about that song that plays when he reviewed the Phantom (and it being repeated in other videos too), but if I have to fucking hear "papapaprararara dupodadah Maaaaaaybelline" one more time I'm going to sh!t so hard, i'll blowout my own asshole.

j_mac

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 16, 2020
A short follow-up....well after trying to buy a number of used Cymatics from SoCal on Craigslist with no one was willing to ship up the road to central Cali. And online stock being non-existent and told 3-4 months wait, I bought the only Cymatic in my 2hr driving radius - Its a 5' 10".

Got first surf this afternoon in so-so 3-4 ft waves, little wind, and surprisingly the waves were soft. I bought the board because the waves down the street tend to be quick, with a lot of power.

Anyway, holy crap is the board super fun! I mean super fun! This is what I have been waiting for in a surfboard. I can't wait to surf this again and in better waves. I couldn't believe what I could do on these weaker faces with moving the board around!

Thanks again everyone!

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
A short follow-up....well after trying to buy a number of used Cymatics from SoCal on Craigslist with no one was willing to ship up the road to central Cali. And online stock being non-existent and told 3-4 months wait, I bought the only Cymatic in my 2hr driving radius - Its a 5' 10".

Got first surf this afternoon in so-so 3-4 ft waves, little wind, and surprisingly the waves were soft. I bought the board because the waves down the street tend to be quick, with a lot of power.

Anyway, holy crap is the board super fun! I mean super fun! This is what I have been waiting for in a surfboard. I can't wait to surf this again and in better waves. I couldn't believe what I could do on these weaker faces with moving the board around!

Thanks again everyone!
That board is a TON of fun! I recently got another one as well and I noticed the tail rocker and the fin placement play a huge role in why that board pivots to easily and is so responsive (plus its short and blunt nose). The only thing i noticed that i did not like was how much lift the board has. I think you can solve that problem by applying more front foot pressure or maybe some larger fins... but either way the board is a lot of fun and great for spicing things up if you've been riding the same board for a long period of time.