L5-S1 issues from paddling

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Feigenbaum seems completely gay for himself. I'm waiting for him to post video of his marriage to himself. It's legal in CA.

@Chocki That was a good article on kids training.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Feigenbaum seems completely gay for himself. I'm waiting for him to post video of his marriage to himself. It's legal in CA.

@Chocki That was a good article on kids training.
Yeah gym bro. Did you see the video of your man crush Jeff pulling 500 like it was 225............................because it was 225 :roflmao:

What other YouTube training advice are you going to come up with bro?

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah gym bro. Did you see the video of your man crush Jeff pulling 500 like it was 225............................because it was 225 :roflmao:

What other YouTube training advice are you going to come up with bro?
Nice try bro. I said I liked some of his stuff for exercise selection. I had no opinion on his strength because I'd never seen him on the platform bro. The video you posted was the first video I'd seen bro.

Bro how did you turn into such a gay Feigenbaum fanboy? He's a strong dude in the strength and conditioning industry but there are a lot of strong dudes. Was it pictures like this that...turned you on?
http://instagr.am/p/BleImz4BAXK/ http://instagr.am/p/B1GsiQLHAtY/ DEM GLUTES :love:
Don't look now but here's DR. FEIGENBAUM, MD doing TOTALLY UNSCIENTIFIC and POINTLESS bodyweight exercises for a home workout. Bro! Tell him he's wasting his time, bro!
http://instagr.am/p/B-GKC9aHpN9/ UH OH...DR. FEIGENBAUM, MD doing ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS single leg training just like @Chocki and JEFF CAVALIERE!!!!
http://instagr.am/p/B_09aY4HJT9/

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Steroids ^^^^^
Yep. There's some definite Vitamin S in his nutrition.

What separates him from everyone else in the fitness industry? He's loud, full of himself, pushing sups, selling programs and has an IG account where he posts a lot of pictures of himself. Pretty typical of the industry I'd say. He seems like he knows his stuff, but so do a lot of people.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
story time...
I got on a mechanical bull in Paso Robles.

I fell off and landed on the top of my head. Somehow I penetrated through the foam (foam pit surrounds the bull) and hit the hard surface below.

I was drunk as fuk so didn’t really notice much of a problem. Next morning I couldn’t turn my head.

• Wow
Reactions: the janitor

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Yep. There's some definite Vitamin S in his nutrition.

What separates him from everyone else in the fitness industry? He's loud, full of himself, pushing sups, selling programs and has an IG account where he posts a lot of pictures of himself. Pretty typical of the industry I'd say. He seems like he knows his stuff, but so do a lot of people.
He’s a MD so he must know what he’s talking about lol. Wtf does any of this even mean

Whole thing reminds me of Scientology with its purposely confusing rhetoric and having to pay to move up levels. Just substitute a barbell for Xenu.

Unless you’re pushing the envelope with cutting edge stuff ala a certain mutant I know no one is reinventing the wheel. They’re all just recycling stuff the Russians came up with if you’re lucky. If they’re making it up as they go along, as Dan John says “everything works until it doesn’t”.

Fwiw I dug up notes from the internship I did at a functional athletic performance center in LA where they trained high level,pro athletes. The training template we were given was pretty much identical to:

Moar DLs for VM

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
He’s a MD so he must know what he’s talking about lol. Wtf does any of this even mean

Whole thing reminds me of Scientology with its purposely confusing rhetoric and having to pay to move up levels. Just substitute a barbell for Xenu.
His writing is cluttered. In the preface to Brogan's "Clear Technical Writing," he quoted the President's Science Advisory Committee's concern: "That so many American scientists and technologists can neither write nor speak effective English; that the new language of science and technology is turgid, heavy, and unclear." This could be applied to most of DR. JORDAN FEIGENBAUM M.D.'S social media textwalls.

Unless you’re pushing the envelope with cutting edge stuff ala a certain mutant I know no one is reinventing the wheel. They’re all just recycling stuff the Russians came up with if you’re lucky. If they’re making it up as they go along, as Dan John says “everything works until it doesn’t”.
Yep.

I don't understand how he decided to spend all that time and money in medical school just to become a powerlifter and strength coach. Why not just get a CSCS or a degree in kinesiology. Also, what special strength and conditioning knowledge does medical school provide over the traditional strength and conditioning training? Medical school does not give much training on strength and conditioning, does it? Why not give your spot in medical school to someone who's going to be a practicing physician?

• Love
Reactions: Chocki

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
His writing is cluttered. In the preface to Brogan's "Clear Technical Writing," he quoted the President's Science Advisory Committee's concern: "That so many American scientists and technologists can neither write nor speak effective English; that the new language of science and technology is turgid, heavy, and unclear." This could be applied to most of DR. JORDAN FEIGENBAUM M.D.'S social media textwalls.

Yep.

I don't understand how he decided to spend all that time and money in medical school just to become a powerlifter and strength coach. Why not just get a CSCS or a degree in kinesiology. Also, what special strength and conditioning knowledge does medical school provide over the traditional strength and conditioning training? Medical school does not give much training on strength and conditioning, does it? Why not give your spot in medical school to someone who's going to be a practicing physician?

With the amount of followers they have on IG, they probably pull in as much as most doctors with less of the stress. They also sell their "programs" online. Just a guess.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

5 is the magic number lol.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
A staff of real doctors, published peer reviewed studies on exercise and strength science, a resource the US government uses for pain management and injury recovery, and medical journal sourced experts in the field.

vs

Two YouTube researchers having a fuck&suck on a surfing message board.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

• Wow
Reactions: Havoc

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Hi
A staff of real doctors, published peer reviewed studies on exercise and strength science, a resource the US government uses for pain management and injury recovery, and medical journal sourced experts in the field.

vs

Two YouTube researchers having a fook&suck on a surfing message board.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Self trained high level multi sport athlete able to demonstrate his ridiculous athleticism pretty much any way you can think about with very little concern to monetizing the cutting edge athletic performance (restoration) based sh!t he’s laying down ala “It’d be cool if you bought my book”.

VS

Closet steroid abusing/shadow pinner, unathletic Nerd obsessed with barbell lifting to the point he became a MD in some vain attempt to cement his authority on the subject who has in addition to peddling snake oil and magic beans has monetized the sh!t out of his programming aka levels ala Scientology.

I want to see anyone affiliated with Barbell Medicine do anything rad/impressive/athletic that doesn’t involve a barbell and looking like they’re straining to cut a turd. Until that happens I’m convinced that they’re all a bunch of muscle bound unathletic Barbell obsessed dorks.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
A staff of real doctors,
Proving what?
published peer reviewed studies on exercise and strength science,
So what? So do a lot of people: Eric Cressey, Brad Schoenfeld, Bret Contreras, Gambetta, etc. There are a ton of people doing this. There are also a lot of people who are unpublished who are great strength and conditioning coaches.
a resource the US government uses for pain management and injury recovery, and medical journal sourced experts in the field.
So what? Yours truly has done research for the government. It's a huge planned economy with a lot of people feeding off the t1t. The fact that DR. FIGGENBOTTOM MD discovered modern pain science last year and is slinging it to the government is not reassuring.
vs

Two YouTube researchers having a fook&suck on a surfing message board.

Here's your boy DR. FIGGENBOTTOM, MD on YouTube. I guess that makes you a YouTube researcher too!

You are HIGHLY susceptible to DR. FIGGENBOTTOM, MD's brand of marketing, to wit, he makes you feel like you are in the club of ELITE strength athletes who LISTEN TO REAL DOCTORS who actually use SCIENCE! to get AMAZING GAINZ! Otherwise, he picks all the same types of fights and does all the same marketing and branding as the rest, complete with the pin in the butt.