Tatiana Weston Webb

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I think at some point when they are floating on the boards they realize they are siting on a gold mine.
Look at Alana Blanchard. To be generous a solid 7 but dumb as a stump. She figured it out and raked millions. This is a girl that would top out in life somewhere shy of assistant manager at a Target somewhere....yet some people wanted to take away her ability to earn a living with her only natural talent.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Look at Alana Blanchard. To be generous a solid 7 but dumb as a stump. She figured it out and raked millions. This is a girl that would top out in life somewhere shy of assistant manager at a Target somewhere....yet some people wanted to take away her ability to earn a living.
Talent stacking

LA 7 + average surfing skills = surfing model = winning!

AB is hot enough to marry an average looking rich guy too.

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
Nah, she's a female, just some manly features that can easily be overlooked.

Her ass/thighs will crush your nuts though

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
she hasn't been photographing well lately but let's face it sbd would bang bus and that's all that matters. and whiis this thre lacking pitchers?

• Haha
Reactions: jkb

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
She does have a horse face. Rocking body though.
Hey Brukuns, I'm curious what Brazilians think of Tatiana trying really hard to embrace her Brazilian heritage all of a sudden. Are they stocked to have her or do they see through it because she's just trying to surf for Brazil in the olympics?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Hey Brukuns, I'm curious what Brazilians think of Tatiana trying really hard to embrace her Brazilian heritage all of a sudden. Are they stocked to have her or do they see through it because she's just trying to surf for Brazil in the olympics?
the average Medina nut sucking brazzo You see all over the internet is loving it. No one I know though, I don’t have many surfing friends. And my few surfer friends barely follow professional surfing at all, they probably don’t even know the whole story, possibly not enough to give a rats ass.

Reactions: tedshred and jkb