Indolation

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
unfortunately i'm still stuck with this old fashioned idea of suiting up and showing to the job for which up until a few months ago i have been very well compensated, and many signs are showing an increase in business (including an actual, you know, increase in business.) As stressful and disheartening as the last 5 months have been, i gotta pick myself up and sell, sell, sell. It's what i do.

It wouldn't be practical anyway. My wife now has two jobs basically, one at a TRX studio that was just recently inspected and cleared to open by Emperor Cuomo's inspectors (they've been sort of thriving with outdoor and virtual classes through the lockdown, and now can hold limited occupancy indoor classes)), and her own yoga business, which is thriving on the beach right now (just got back from a beautiful sunrise practice with 11 other paying students) until it gets too cold, at which point the plan is to parlay her following of some 50+ regular attendees into studio slots at the few studios in town (also now cleared to open after aforementioned inspections). 2 years of hard work and training, and lots of uh, investment, on my part, I would feel bad just leaving her behind while i go surf and work remotely in a Kandui villa. Anyway, late summer through late Fall is the best time to be a surfer on Long Island. At least until i jinxed it just now with that sentence :foreheadslap:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There is that moment when you realize you are going to eat it and you are wondering how bad it's going to be.

Then you come up, do a quick scan, and go, "no harm done."

Yay!