Anyone Need a Life Coach?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I move to ban Truth from the forum
come on man
i am burning the midnight oil in the nias jungle

san diego distant learning- its 12 30 am and i am making America a better place by helping my students

only surfed once today 3-4 ft on a 6'2 fat board
was boring surfing alone again
maybe post a few more shots of you getting drilled by the lip

Oct 13, 2019
CenCoast
Yo how about next year or two years go live and we hire you and team truth to supervise construction and management of a tasteful mid-upper range eco and location friendly surf/yoga micro resort in Santa Teresa. I feel like making some moves and team truth would have an epic couple years, finishing out home school and learning Spanish and surfing good warm consistent beach break year round that gets heavy enough Even for you sometimes I’ll have my people get in touch k cool
get the flat earth guy to teach classes too

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754 and Subway

VaB

Michael Peterson status
Nov 14, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
There is no substitute for being well educated but most of this can be done on your own. To quote a movie, " you spent $200,000 on an education and all you needed was a fvcking library card."

Also, there are 2 kinds of life coaches, the kind you guys are working with and the kind I work with who take the underemployed and homeless and help them sign up for medicaid, make dr appointments, apply for basic needs etc. So, when you meet a "life coach" at the bar, find out who they work with.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I could see you parlaying your current experiences into a life coaching gig, but I hate to say it the one I see really being able to capitalize on it is your kiddo.

Perfect opportunity to:

Think about learning a “trade” (Yoga,etc) and be able to work/teach anywhere in the world especially if combined with teaching surfing (Pavones Yoga Farm, etc).

Start an instagram page documenting the life of a young surfer girl in Bali with the goal of getting free sh!t, brand ambassadorships, paid product placements, etc. Don’t cost nothing and something tells me that it could pay off big time down the road (lifelong passive income).

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I could see you parlaying your current experiences into a life coaching gig, but I hate to say it the one I see really being able to capitalize on it is your kiddo.

Perfect opportunity to:

Think about learning a “trade” (Yoga,etc) and be able to work/teach anywhere in the world especially if combined with teaching surfing (Pavones Yoga Farm, etc).

Start an instagram page documenting the life of a young surfer girl in Bali with the goal of getting free sh!t, brand ambassadorships, paid product placements, etc. Don’t cost nothing and something tells me that it could pay off big time down the road (lifelong passive income).
Maybe I'm depressed, but the fact that this is really good advice just makes me sad for the world.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Maybe I'm depressed, but the fact that this is really good advice just makes me sad for the world.
I disagree. One of the reasons I think it would take off is because it would be a Little House On The Prairie meets Blue Crush counterpoint to the Tik ToK thottery.

• Love
Reactions: PPK96754

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
my daughter has a friend who is very resourceful and found me on Tinder

out of blue one day my daughter said

"A retired orthopedic surgeon Dad? Really?"

busted :foreheadslap:
I met girl on an airplane coming back from SA, and we got a groove on drinking and talking on the plane. She was super hot.

Way out my league. But whatever.

After the flight, I was emailing her asking if I could come over and F. I was experimenting with the direct approach.

She said no. It was kind of a crash and burn. But that is ok. Nothing ventured . . .

Then she tells me one of her cousins had me for a teacher.

Busted.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
my daughter has a friend who is very resourceful and found me on Tinder

out of blue one day my daughter said

"A retired orthopedic surgeon Dad? Really?"

busted :foreheadslap:
Two questions, 1) are you not a retired orthopedic surgeon? 2)did you fvck your daughter's friend?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and r32

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I'm thinking we need an official thread on the ins and outs of dating. I bet erbb is full of hilarious stories and anecdotes.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
make me a mod....

fkkkkkkkk

the night is dark and full of winter is coming
I think I might have gone on three dates in my life and they all went badly.

From then on I just started jumping the girl when I was around them.

It worked a lot better.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I like dating...it's fun and exciting and stressful and nerve wracking

one girl I dated had a whole system for Bumble to weed out the whackos...she had good stories

the 40's is a glorious age bracket...some of these moms are ON FIRE!

Reactions: keenfish

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002

Perfect opportunity to:

Perfect opportunity to:

may work for some - but that is 100% against how i am raising my kid
I would love nothing more for her to just enjoy surfing for what if is - a healthy hobby

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I like dating...it's fun and exciting and stressful and nerve wracking

one girl I dated had a whole system for Bumble to weed out the whackos...she had good stories

the 40's is a glorious age bracket...some of these moms are ON FIRE!
i see so many people who re-enter the dating pool who complain about it

Great to see that you’re enjoying the game!