I am getting worried Trump will win

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Not because of Biden, because of the riots. If they continue, we could see a reprise of 1968, where a despicable criminal wins by running as the "Law and Order" candidate. People's fear for their physical safety and security will drive many votes.

Biden would be wise to signal strongly that he too would put the hammer down on looters, arsonists, and rioters in general.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not because of Biden, because of the riots. If they continue, we could see a reprise of 1968, where a despicable criminal wins by running as the "Law and Order" candidate. People's fear for their physical safety and security will drive many votes.

Biden would be wise to signal strongly that he too would put the hammer down on looters, arsonists, and rioters in general.
Along with some concrete plans for police reform and programs for the inner cities.

Reactions: redrider

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Trump was asked why he wants a second term and this was his actual answer, quote, word for word:

"But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done,"

Of course he will win, it's 2020

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Too late......by far. That ship has sailed. Any attempt by Biden at this stage is just a shallow reaction to the bad polling on the topic. He had all last week to speak strongly. Plenty of time before that too. He's also on record in solidarity with the defund the police movement. Democrats looting and rioting was a political strategy blunder of epic proportions.

Reactions: Havoc and Kaido

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Too late......by far. That ship has sailed. Any attempt by Biden at this stage is just a shallow reaction to the bad polling on the topic. He had all last week to speak strongly. Plenty of time before that too. He's also on record in solidarity with the defund the police movement. Democrats looting and rioting was a political strategy blunder of epic proportions.
An absolute lie that Biden wants to defund the police, in fact he called for more police and spending.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
An absolute lie that Biden wants to defund the police, in fact he called for more police and spending.
You try and figure it out. The guy has gone out of his way to be on the good side of the defund the police movement. I used the word solidarity for a reason.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You try and figure it out. The guy has gone out of his way to be on the good side of the defund the police movement. I used the word solidarity for a reason.

So he never said it, keep lying.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Trump was asked why he wants a second term and this was his actual answer, quote, word for word:

"But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done,"

Of course he will win, it's 2020
only if everyone read Cheeto's answers & off prompter comments. just mind blowing what a rambling moron he is.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
If he could get some convening of democrat mayors/governors and tell them to get their poop together because the presidency is at stake it would definitely help the cause.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I love it when he gets caught in a lie and then tries to play word games. Gromsdad and his ilk are the shame of America,

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

BIG LIE fallacy.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

But he won't, because that would be RASSSSSSSSS

They've painted themselves into a corner

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trigger and over reaction and play the victim.

Psycopath 101.

How is biden not a law and order guy?

He a slightly right of center republican.

Trump will lead to more rioting because he loves to foment discord.

Are people really this dumb?

I'm dumb.

They are way more dumber.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Trigger and over reaction and play the victim.

Psycopath 101.

How is biden not a law and order guy?

He a slightly right of center republican.

Trump will lead to more rioting because he love to foment discord.
Spot on.

I love how Trump is making Biden part of the "radical left".

It's like, he is so far-right that right-of-center looks like far-left to him.