Keep an eye on China's fishing fleet

corndog

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2004
navy seal dolphin ship mines are always my favorite. Moms friend trained them..... norotiously good at stopping bad china fleets if needed

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Would regulations work on this situation?
If there is that many in the fleet, there's a market a couple billion or so hungry people and you won't easily stop it, only push it from place to place, clear the way for the next fleet.
A private entity or country could always take matters into their own hands. That fleet parked on the edge of Galapagos looks like a good target to me, but all the fuel and who knows what else on board would spil there near the Galapagos if you blasted 'em.

Someone have a better idea? Waterboarding? Chop-sticks confiscation? Nope.OK Use an Armada of inflatable Unicorns, supported by an army of pissed off Mermaids to force the fleet off the edge of the Flat Earth!

Bohter to the Bat-phone please.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
I have been reading about this.

The Galapagos islands. In the custody of Equador. A huge, commercial fishing fleet from mainland china. The only goal is to cross the boundry and pillage.

These are modern day pirates. They will rape and pillage one of the most pristine, influential environments on planet Earth.

Charles Darwin wrote the Theory of Evolution, based on his initial studies of these islands and their ecosystem.

This is not the place to harvest product that will end up in a wet market.

Black Lives Matter.

All Life Matters. This is way more important to me...