***Official surf session invite thread***

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Never met up with anyone from the erBB.

Called out Casa a couple times, but it’s still never happened. I know tedshred surfs my local because I saw him on the cam exiting the water with his new board there once.

In general I never go south of La Jolla or north or Carlsbad. This week it’s going to be North Torrey or the Del Mar reefs.

New SSW to build in Wednesday maybe? So will post up when I go.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My son's ceramics teacher hasn't quite figured out how he is going to teach class yet.
Yeah, it's crazy.

My sister's husband teaches science and he does all kinds of experiments.

I spent the entire summer working on my online programing, not really knowing what I am doing.

I think it's going to be a clusterfuck.

I only have charms and wiles to save me.

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
I just attended an IEP meeting where we all stared at each other while the expert from the county office of ed, couldn't get into the google meeting, I finally gave them a suggestion of how to get around the issue, that was an hour of my life that I will never get back. I can't imagine what is going to go wrong tomorrow when I start video teaching 35 kids at a time. I 've been training on the new technology and practicing lessons with my kid as a student in google classroom for the last 3 weeks and it is a lot of hit and miss, i'm a tech barny, I really wish we could just go back to my old life...

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Ha! These were arranged specifically back then so TOPBK and GEO could attempt to drop in on me all day. At least that's my theory. :roflmao:

Seriously, though, you have no idea on the 15 year comment. The La Fonda trips were epic back then along with the Arden classics. And the parties at The Hut and Casa de Groovn. I was so hungover at the first Arden that I could not function in sunlight without a towel over my head. I believe that was the one time I met GWS. Behind a towel. :roflmao:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I know that's not me because I preferred Absolut/Finlandia to Popov back then and that would be a rock hammer (with a bunch of impaled pennies surrounding me).

But otherwise... :oops::roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I just attended an IEP meeting where we all stared at each other while the expert from the county office of ed, couldn't get into the google meeting, I finally gave them a suggestion of how to get around the issue, that was an hour of my life that I will never get back. I can't imagine what is going to go wrong tomorrow when I start video teaching 35 kids at a time. I 've been training on the new technology and practicing lessons with my kid as a student in google classroom for the last 3 weeks and it is a lot of hit and miss, i'm a tech barny, I really wish we could just go back to my old life...
#metoo

My sister is teaching second graders and she's freaking out. But she said it's getting better.

Think how sweet it will be when you get back to the classroom.

I every night I say a prayer: "I'm sorry God I every complained about my stupid job! I will never do it again if you let me go back! to the classroom"

I got zero training for teaching writing online.

I don't know if what I'm going to do will work.

I just made it up.

I asked for help and my bosses were like, "What do you want us to do?"

Reactions: b.r.