***Official FIRES thread***

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
I felt a litle relieved after the FD PIO said it would burn out at 12k acres and winds were calming.
Mom stayed put and she is right on the edge, so that kept me up a bit, but shes fine today.

over this 'new normal' fire season crap!
I just want fairy tales and bon bons now!! lol

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Air quality is pretty bad in SB/Goleta right now from the Maria fire. Wind must be blowing it up here. A coworker said she could smell it in Lompoc (Lompton) this morning

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Fires no fires...I hurt my neck from the constant violent sneezing. No waves worth noting the past couple months. What a shitty fall

• Wow
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Fires no fires...I hurt my neck from the constant violent sneezing. No waves worth noting the past couple months. What a shitty fall
My sinuses. These huge, bloody boogers. Can't breath through my nose for hours. Do a huge blow out of my sinus and have a giant, bloody marble. Not even doing coke.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Terrible fall. Had to go to the east coast to get waves.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Hey AUSTRALIA!

Any of you there affected by these bushfires??
crazy other side of the world the same thing is happening as CA.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Lots of ash on the car this morning. From the butano fires. I believe it’s all the way to the river fire where it merges with that smoke. Feels apocalyptic here.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I saw the smoke coming into SF bay before sunset. Nothing crazy. No ash, but it was an ominous glimpse at what is sure to come. Lightening fires are one thing. The wind seems like it won't be too bad at the moment. The power line fires seem to be the ones that start in the worst conditions (High wind, remote areas).

SC mountains look like they are in serious danger. Bonny Doon, Big Basin, Felton, and another outside Salinas. Basically fires on all sides. A coworker said her childhood neighborhood is gone up around there. Napa has some bad ones, Outside San Jose..

Here we go...