Why is Ben Shapiro afraid of Wet Ass Pussy?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
That song is pretty great though. Lyrically it’s as genius as it is funny.

It’s also entertaining to see how threatened conservative white dudes are by a woman with sexual agency, and by a successful woman who has created an entire brand based on being explicit and raunchy.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Hal is here every day, all day, multiple times a day.

I don't use the pussy ignore like many snowflakes here, so he's like a wart.

His desperation is actually entertaining, so he has that going.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Not quite, in fact Surfdog has owned Hal ever since Hal tried to pretend a hurricane knocked down Trump's mighty wall but Surfdog pointed out it was just a breezy day.
How are they ever going to put Humpty Dumpty back together when they have trouble getting the wall up in the first place?

Actually, come to think of it, this is pretty symbolic of this election (horses/donkeys/whatever):

1597351331461.png

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Your desperate obsession with him is what’s really entertaining.

he’s owns you.
Hardly. He owns the disgruntled Bernie Bois here, including you.

I just point out his blatant BS retweets and he can't handle that someone here actually takes the time prove them as such.
And it's more than the wall blowing down during hurricane BS post. How about the Portland "medics" and "Wall of Moms" not partaking in destruction as just recent samples.

It's not that hard or big of deal to do so. I sometimes go days without checking or posting here.

Hal is likely paid to live here.

How else would he say if Trump wins, he'd leave? His checks will be gone after that.

He may show back up in a new incarnation, but whatever.
Keep carrying that protest sympathy torch Hal, it's entertaining to say the least.