Superbrand Fling

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
you don't know a lot of what happened. I have a lot of stories. I had a conversation on how to make their operation better.

enjoying some nice fruit right now after a bike ride.

the fling is having a lot of fun right now
oh yeah?!?! i sure do know what happened because this one time at the boardroom show i spoke with Tomo and his dad for like 3 hours! i also chat with Tomo all the time on insta and twitter and FB and via text, although the number i have doesn't seem to be working and i think he needs to call his carrier to get it fixed and i've asked a few people like mark price and noel salas if they can get a few messages to him for me if they see him! Tomo and his dad, well they told me all about how they invented the fins for all of CI, ...lost (fuck Biolos), Machado Rusty, Super, Roberts and Gorkin Customs! i mean look at how blatant this is!
1596086529914.png
1596086571967.png
they also (fuck you again Biolos) ripped off all of Tomo and his dad's designs and even gave their models very similar names! like for example the Roberts El Tormentor is a total rip off of Tomo's El Tomo!!!! I mean, i know Tomo listens to Enrique Iglesias and Robert isn't even into the accordion or anything so he totally ripped Tomo off! also, don't get me started on that thief bob simmons and how he ripped tomo and his dad's hulls and bottom contours off! I mean, look at this crap!!!!
1596086809485.png
1596086898249.png
i mean it really is mind blowing!!!!!
And fuck you sideways every other thursday Biolos!!!

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
anyone try a hippy fling? thoughts?
I tried it once. I'd never really been interested in that type of broad for whatever reason. I think I just prefer a little wider tail. First session it actually felt pretty good though once I got used to it and found a rhythm. Very lively and willing to go where I asked it to.

Problem is now she won't leave my couch, she's invited over all her hippy friends and my whole house smells like weed and patchouli.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Been kinda hot cold on the new pupe fling. Different file than my og super flex one. More tail rocker maybe? Super brand large trustys worked best in my og one but were kinda weird in the new one. Tried f8 blakshatz and the thing lit up. Did some of my best bs surging on it today with multiple snaps and carves old man stylee. May try standard f8z next. New one is a keeper and now I want the hippy one for the fall. Stocked!

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
I tried it once. I'd never really been interested in that type of broad for whatever reason. I think I just prefer a little wider tail. First session it actually felt pretty good though once I got used to it and found a rhythm. Very lively and willing to go where I asked it to.

Problem is now she won't leave my couch, she's invited over all her hippy friends and my whole house smells like weed and patchouli.
Sounds like you may end up liking the Hippy fling but in case you must rid yourself, try blaring Fox news and bring the remote with you next sesh. When you get home open the window of cook some bacon or something to get rid of the stank.

Reactions: Aruka and Havoc